Nordväl DC102 4K 2CH Wifi GPS 32gb dashcam
The Nordväl DC102 4K is the showpiece of Nordväl This super sleek dashcam films in the best 4K resolution at the front and FullHD at the back. It is also equipped with an extensive parking position so that your car is perfectly secured while parking. Thanks to the WiFi, you can also easily view the recordings on your phone.
True 4K resolution
The Nordväl DC102 4K films with razor-sharp 4K 3840p resolution in 30fps and delivers, in particular, excellent performance in the dark. The 8.0 Megapixel sensor ensures that all details in the environment are clearly visible. The resolution can also be set lower.
FullHD rear camera
The Nordväl DC102 4K comes with FullHD rear camera so you can also record behind the car. The rear camera should be mounted on the rear window and connected to the front dash cam with the 6 meter cable. The images from both cameras are stored separately on the Micro SD card in the front dashcam.
The DC102 4K is equipped with WiFi so that you can easily watch all videos via your phone to look at. The WiFi has a range of about 10 meters. The Nordväl App is available for iOS (Apple) and Android phones and tablets. The images can be viewed and downloaded via the app so that the SD card no longer needs to be removed from the camera.
Time lapse and Motion detection parking position
The Nordväl DC102 4K has a handy automatic parking function to secure the car when it is parked. In this Time Lapse mode, the camera takes a photo every second and plays it later as a video. This has a distinctive character that makes it seem flushed. Thanks to the Time Lapse mode, the videos do not take up too much space and can therefore be recorded for a very long time without the SD card becoming full.
The Nordväl DC102 4K also has a motion detection parking position . The dashcam is in standby and starts a 30-second recording when movement is detected.
In combination with the Continuous power supply, the parking position automatically switches on when the car's ignition is switched off and the normal recording again when the car is started.
Note: To use the automatic parking mode, the Nordväl Continuous power supply Micro USB is required, the parking mode cannot be manually be switched on and off.
The Nordväl DC102 4K has a built-in GPS module. This GPS module allows the speed to be displayed on screen and, moreover, the coordinates of the locations where filming has taken place. This makes it possible to view exactly where certain recordings were made later with the supplied software. the road.
Separate 3M holder
The Nordväl DC102 4K comes with a seperate 3M holder that is attached to the windshield with the 3M double-sided sticker. The camera can be removed from the holder and reinserted in one sliding movement. The dashcam can therefore easily be removed from the car.
H.265 HEVC compression
This Nordväl DC102 4K stores the super sharp video images on the SD card with the latest H.265 HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding). In short, this means that the dashcam consumes less memory than other FullHD dashcams while the quality is better. The files are therefore of the best quality, but do not take up too much memory on the MicroSD card.
Including 32GB, maximum 128GB
The Nordväl DC102 4K supports MicroSD cards up to 128GB, which can be used to film in FullHD for about 24 hours. It comes standard with a 32gb Micro SD card from Nordväl.
140° + 135° wideview lens
This DC102 4K has a wide-angle lens of 140 degrees on the front. The rear camera has a viewing angle of 135 degrees.
The Nordväl DC102 4K dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started and stops filming when the car is is turned off. So you no longer have to worry about it when it is hanging in the car.
Thanks to the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you have an accident had. In the event of an impact, images are automatically stored securely so that they are no longer lost. They can no longer be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
The Nordväl DC102 4K has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. If desired, the microphone can also be switched off.
Date and time registration
The current time and date are always displayed on screen so that it can later be shown at what time the relevant recordings were made.
- Video quality
- True 4K + FullHD
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatic (after turning off the ignition)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Micro USB
- Power supply
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- 8.0MP CMOS 16:9
- 10.0*4.5*3.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Nordväl DC102 4K front
Nordväl DC102 4K rear
32gb Micro SD card
Adhesive mount + 3M sticker
Extra 3M sticker
Sigarette power supply (3.3 meter)
Cable clips (5 stuks)
- Posted by: Yves on 30 January 2023Quite a disappointment, the rear camera shows a mirror image, there seems to be no solution for it. What can you do with it?
- Posted by: Jack G on 21 December 2022recently bought this camera, but it is a bit disappointing for this price. Especially when I look at my 8.5 year old HD camera, which delivers much sharper images at 1080p than this camera does at 2.7K. I even find the 4K qual...recently bought this camera, but it is a bit disappointing for this price. Especially when I look at my 8.5 year old HD camera, which delivers much sharper images at 1080p than this camera does at 2.7K. I even find the 4K quality of this camera a bit mediocre. Since I'm also using the rear camera, that only leaves 25fps on 4K. Then it is also the case that even those images during playback on a sturdy PC do not run smoothly. The HD quality of the rear camera is also outdated, and looks a lot like composite video (which I think it is). But I don't mind that so much. Even when driving for pieces shorter than 15 minutes, the camera has not charged enough to be able to close properly. While "talking" and shutting down, it just cuts out. Fortunately, this has not led to any problems yet. All in all, the camera does well for what I bought it for, namely looking back at traffic situations. That's why I decided to let it sit, although I had expected a little more from it. The service and experience of allcam was very good!!Read moreRead less
- Posted by: A.j. on 14 November 2022Route is NOT shown in prescribed GPSplayer. So GPS is useless. Front and Back camera images are not shown together. Poor/no support from seller.
- Posted by: Jan J. on 3 November 2022It works, tested in hand and with my current car. Viewing images over the camera's Wi-Fi is very slow and stuttering. As soon as the new car arrives, the Dashcam will also be installed.
- Posted by: Chris K. on 1 October 2022Clear picture for
- Posted by: Jos S. on 16 May 2022Very good cameras both front and rear. The front cam does get very hot, something that might shock you, but it still works perfectly. It is also a pity that the WiFi only has a range of 10 meters, it is just not possible to ge...Very good cameras both front and rear. The front cam does get very hot, something that might shock you, but it still works perfectly. It is also a pity that the WiFi only has a range of 10 meters, it is just not possible to get a good connection from home, but that is not what it is for, of course. The speed in the image measured via GPS is also very correct. Definitely recommended! 2 cables to build in, I had built it in half a fire and concealed the cables invisibly in a Volvo station wagon! Cable length is also remarkably long, which made the latter simple again, in short, a very nice, good, easy-to-use camera. Really great. Even 4k for e.g. my youtube channelRead moreRead less