Cellink Neo 8+ 7500mAh dashcam battery pack
This Cellink Neo 8+ 7500mAh is the latest dashcam power bank from Cellink. It is specially designed to use the parking position of your dashcam without straining the car battery. The Neo8+ has a capacity of 7500mAh and thanks to the slim design you can neatly hide it in almost any car. It is also equipped with Bluetooth which makes it easy to connect via the phone to view the remaining capacity and other information.
The Cellink Neo 8+ comes with all the necessary accessories to professionally install it or have it integrated into the vehicle. The Cellink Neo 8+ 7500mAh is made of durable materials and has a sturdy aluminum housing that can withstand knocks and fluctuations in temperature. This Cellink Neo 8+ is the universal alternative to the BlackVue Power Magic Ultra Battery B-124E and is made by the same manufacturer.
The advanced Cellink Neo 8+ 7500mAh can be connected directly to a switched fuse or other power point in the car so that it is only charged while driving. After switching off the ignition of the car (and therefore interrupting the power supply to the Cellink), the Cellink will automatically supply the power to the dashcam together with a signal that the parking position on the dashcam can be activated. This way you don't have to worry about it at all.
A special 3-wire output cable is supplied with the Cellink Neo8+ for passing on the signal to the dashcam. To this cable you connect the 3-wire continuous power supply of your dashcam (which you would normally connect to the fuse box of the car).
At Allcam, we supply the Cellink Neo 8+ with a cigarette charger and female cigarette connector. With the cigarette charger, it is possible to easily charge the Cellink while driving in the car without connecting the Cellink at the fuse box. Note that full charging via this method takes a bit longer.
With the female (output) cigarette connector it is also possible to connect the dashcam's cigarette power supply to the Cellink for easier installation. Please note that via this connection, parking mode will not work with most dashcams. Only dashcams with software-based (visual) parking mode will then have parking mode working. Connection with the 3-wire Continuous power supply is therefore recommended.
Up to 30 hours of power*
The Celllink Neo 8+ is charged within 50 minutes while driving (with hardwire power supply) and then supplies power to the dashcam for up to 30 hours without further draining the car's battery. As soon as the Celllink is empty, the dashcam will switch off and will not load the car's battery any further.
* Usage time may vary greatly by dashcam model. Dashcams with multiple active functions (Cloud, GPS, etc.), higher resolution or multiple cameras consume more power and the operating time can then be reduced to about 10 hours.
Capacity: 7500mAh 96kWh
Cigarette Power Input: 12V-17V 6.5A Max
Input hardwire power supply: 12V-17V 13.5A max
Output: 11V-14.2V 2A Max
Charging time cigarette power: 80 minutes
Charging time hardwire power supply: 50 minutes
Runtime: Up to 30 hours (based on 3Wh dashcam)
Weight: 1450 grams
- Hardwire input cable: 3.0m
- Hardwire output cable: 1.8m
- Cigarette input cable: 1.5m
- Cigarette output cable: 0.1m (this is where you can connect the long cigarette power supply of the dashcam)
- Posted by: Marco S. on 12 November 2023High quality product and shipped right away. In my possession within a couple of days.
- Posted by: Anton S. on 18 August 2023I received the device within a few days and it is already installed in the car. It works perfectly and I am very happy with it. I recommend it to everyone, the battery in the car is uncharged.
- Posted by: Nikolaos F. on 4 July 2023Prompt delivery, all ok.
- Posted by: Richard on 7 February 2023Great battery pack that I use for my business Van. It powers my AZDome for almost a week in parking mode.
- Posted by: Dick on 19 April 2022Installation went smoothly and capacity is quite high, my dashcam can run in parking mode for over a week.