BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus 4G Cloud Wifi GPS dashcam
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus is the new 4G Cloud version of the successful BlackVue DR750. LTE stands for the built-in SIM card holder with this dashcam. As a result, you no longer need a built-in or external WiFi hotspot to connect the dashcam to the Cloud. The best FullHD image quality is combined in this dashcam with all possible functions such as WiFi, GPS and an extensive parking mode
Full HD Sony Starvis sensor
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual is equipped with the latest Sony Starvis sensors, both front and rear. These sensors generate the very best image quality and especially excel in the dark, thanks to the excellent night vision, the DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual can still show a lot of detail in situations with low light.
The front camera films at 60fps, the rear camera at 30fps. The image is therefore not only sharp, but also very smooth. Both cameras of the DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual have a wide-angle lens of 139° so that a large area around the car is recorded without the image being distorted too much.
4G Cloud option
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus is one of the few dashcams that has the option to insert a SIM card into the dashcam. Where you need an existing WiFi hotspot with most Cloud dashcams, this is no longer necessary with this DR750X-2CH LTE Plus. You simply place a SIM card with data subscription (not included) in the dashcam and all data is automatically sent to the Cloud. This makes the following options possible:
- Live view and localization of the DR750X-2CH LTE Plus.
- Alarm notifications via the App in case of vibrations or movements.
- Remote communication with the driver.
- Watch videos from the Cloud from anywhere.
- Firmware updates from the cloud.
- Firmware updates from the cloud.
In addition to the Cloud options, the BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus also retains the standard WiFi functionality that allows unlimited login to the camera within the WiFi radius (+/- 10 meters).
SONY Starvis 2.1M sensor
The SONY Starvis image sensor in this BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual guarantees the best image quality. This DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual therefore performs better than many other dashcams, especially in the dark. It films in 60fps, which also makes the videos very smooth.
Record behind the car
Because the DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual comes with an extra rear camera, you can also record behind the car the car will be recorded with this dashcam. The rear camera is connected to the front dashcam with a long supplied 6 meter cable. The images are simultaneously stored on the MicroSD card.
Automatic buffered parking position
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus has a built-in automatic parking position with which you can easily secure the car if it is parked. Using the G-sensor and movements, the BlackVue detects when the car is parked and switches to parking mode after 5 minutes. There are two parking mode options:
Motion Detection: As soon as a motion or vibration is detected, a 1 minute video is saved that is just before the incident that triggered it. caused begins. In this way, all important events during parking are saved.¬†
Time Lapse: The dashcam takes a photo (1fps) every second, which can later be played back as a 30fps video. Each minute of Time Lapse video therefore covers an actual period of 30 minutes while parking. This means that a total of more than 50 hours can be recorded with a 32GB card. In the event of a collision, a normal Event video of 1 minute is still saved so that the most important events are properly recorded.
When you start driving again, parking mode is automatically switched off so that normal recording can begin. At that moment, the dashcam gives a signal if incidents have occurred during parking so that important videos can be saved in time. a BlackVue Power Magic Pro √≥f Battery pack is required to power the camera when the car's ignition is switched off.
Built-in Dual Band GPS
Due to the built-in Dual Band GPS in this DR750X-2CH LTE Plus, the speed and coordinates of all recordings are tracked. The speed is displayed at the bottom of each video and the route traveled and locations where it was filmed can be viewed later with the BlackVue PC viewer.
This BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual is equipped with two Sony Starvis image sensors that guarantee the best performance in the dark. The Sony Starvis image sensor records very clear and detailed videos even in low light so you don't miss anything.
Optional Tamper Proof case
This BlackVue dashcam can be secured with a so-called Tamper Proof case for cars and trucks. The Tamper proof case is a kind of shell for the dashcam, making adjustment, access and theft virtually impossible. The Tamper proof case is therefore extremely suitable for use in a fleet with drivers.
The Tamper proof case prevents or protects against the following actions:
- Turn the dashcam on and off.
- Access the SD card.
- Disconnect the power supply or cable for rear camera.
- Turn on WiFi (to avoid formatting SD card and deleting files).
Indication - and security LED
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual is equipped with a handy indication LED that also serves as security. The LED indicates the status of the recording and the possible GPS signal and can serve as a security feature during parking to show that the car is being secured. The LED can be switched off in the settings if desired.
256gb MicroSD support
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual comes standard with a 32gb MicroSD card from BlackVue, but it supports MicroSD cards up to 256gb. With the standard 32GB card, about 5 to 8 hours can be recorded in FullHD 60fps. 256GB gives you the space to record up to 64 hours in FullHD 60fps.
At Allcam we always supply the BlackVue version with 32GB with the option to purchase a larger capacity Micro SD card. This SD card is then supplied in addition to the 32gb BlackVue card.
The BlackVue dashcams can all be rotated 360° vertically so that they can be optimally positioned. If desired, the dashcam can also be directed inwards to film the interior of the car.
The DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual is equipped with the handy Microphone and Format button with which the microphone can be easily switched on and off and the SD card can be easily formatted in the camera.
139° + 139° viewing angle
The viewing angle of this BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual is 139° diagonal on the front and back. This ensures that a large area around the car is recorded.
The DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual always indicates through voice guidance if changes occur in the recordings. This way you no longer have to look at the dashcam and you know for sure that it is recording.
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started. So you no longer have to worry about it when it is placed inside the car. The requirement here is that it is connected to the power supply in the car.
Thanks to the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you have had an accident. In the event of an impact, images are automatically stored securely so that they are no longer lost. They can no longer be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH LTE Plus Dual has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. The microphone can be easily switched on and off with a touch on the screen.
The date, time and number plates can be displayed at the bottom of each video so that it can later be shown when and with which vehicle certain recordings were made. This can be of decisive importance when assessing situations and determining who is to blame for the police and/or insurance.
BlackVue PC and MAC software
The handy and freely available BlackVue software for PC and Mac makes viewing images very easy. Extra data such as GPS and G-sensor activity can also be viewed together with the videos.
- Video quality
- 2x FullHD 30fps
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatic (after turning off the ignition)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Power supply
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- Sony Starvis 2.1MP
- 11.8*3.6 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- BlackVue DR750X LTE front
BlackVue DR750X LTE rear
Rear camera cable (6m)
Sigarette power supply (4.5m)
Adhesive mount with 3M tape (2x)
MicroSD card reader
- Posted by: Pieter H. on 8 January 2023Great service!
- Posted by: Freriks on 21 April 2022Perfect cam to watch from a distance
- Posted by: Michel on 13 April 2022Already had a few dashcams in different price categories, but this DR750X performs the best. The image quality is very good (despite max FullHD) and uses less data than 4K. The Cloud option also works very well with notificati...Already had a few dashcams in different price categories, but this DR750X performs the best. The image quality is very good (despite max FullHD) and uses less data than 4K. The Cloud option also works very well with notifications, but a bit of a hassle to create a WiFi hotspot in your car. Thanks also to Allcam for very good guidance in the purchase process!
- Posted by: Nico B. on 20 November 2021Installation is easy. Manual is somewhat too general with regard to options for use and settings.
- Posted by: Corné K. on 18 November 2021Picture perfect. Only connecting to WiFi is not always easy. It works but it seems to lose connections often. Another top device.
- Posted by: Marcel on 19 April 2021Top camera, easy to install, good quality.... Little fuss on the outside, just beautiful and all settings via WiFi on your phone
- Posted by: Jean G on 1 September 2020Top camera with perfect image quality and beautiful appearance. Fits nicely in the interior of my BMW!
- Posted by: Diederik on 27 August 2020Still one of the best dash cams available. Very user-friendly, beautiful design and beautiful images. Also fast delivery from Allcam and top customer service for questions, super!