AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch Wifi GPS dashcam
4K 2880p videos
What makes this AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch so unique is its video quality. It records videos in super bright and sharp 4K 2880x2160p 24fps resolution with the Sony Starvis IMX335 image sensor. The M10 Pro 4K Touch is also superb in making videos in low light environments. The M10 Pro 4K Touch can also record in 1080p 60 or 30fps and lower qualities.
Optional FullHD 1080p IP68 waterproof rear camera
This AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch can be extended with a rear camera with a FullHD 1080p 30fps resolution and is IP68 water and dust proof. It has a 6 meter long cable that is connected to the front camera and trough which it sends its video data and gets its power. When the rear camera is connected, both cameras record in FullHD 1080p 30fps.
3.0 inch OLED touch screen LCD
The best part about this AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch is its big 3.0 inch OLED touch screen LCD. On this big and bright screen the menu is easily accessible and the videos can be seen in detail. The M10 Pro 4K Touch has an optional screensaver that activates after 3 minutes as to not distract the driver too much.
This AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has built-in Wifi, enabling wireless video transferring between the camera and your iOS and Android phone or tablet. The AZDome app is available for free in the Appstore and Google Play store.
Time Lapse recordings
This M10 Pro 4K Touch is able to make Time lapse videos. When Time lapse is activated, the dashcam will make a picture in a set interval. Later, these pictures are played like a video giving it a fast forward look. This type of recording is more suitable for longer journeys as you lose a lot of details on the way.
Waving SOS sensor
AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has an intuitive built-in 'Waving' SOS sensor at the bottom of the camera. One waving movement with your hand underneath the camera starts an emergency recording and makes a snapshot of the current situation. This makes for very safe and fast capturing of any critical moment.
AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has a built-in GPS receiver to show the current speed in the video and to save all coördinates of your location. Later, the videos can be shown together with the GPS location in Google Maps using AZDome’s GPS player for Windows and Mac. Check AZDome.hk for downloads.
Automatic parking mode
One of the many great things about this AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch is the automatic parking mode function. When powered by the Hardwire kit, the M10 Pro 4K Touch will turn into parking mode automatically when the car's ignition is turned off and will start recording normally when the car is started again. The AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has three parking mode options:
Motion detection: Stays on stand-by and starts a 1 minute recording when movement is detected.
Time lapse: Records a 1fps video that can later be viewed as a 30fps video (fast forwarded). Ideal if your car is parked in a busy environment with a lot of movement in which case the Motion detection function is less efficient.
Off: Records at the set resolution continuously.
Please note that the automatic parking mode will only work when the M10 Pro 4K Touch is powered with the AZDome M10 Pro hardwire kit. It has no option to manually activate or deactivate the parking mode.
This M10 Pro 4K Touch is placed on the windscreen with a firm adhesive mount that doubles as the GPS receiver. The camera is fitted in this mount with a durable magnetic connection. This clever design allows for a clean installation, great GPS reception and videos with little to no vibration. The mount stays on the windscreen and the dashcam can be easily clicked in and out of the mount with one movement.
128gb Micro SD support
This AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch supports Micro SD cards up to 128gb (not included). 128gb stores about 16 to 24 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
The AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has a 150˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has a small 240mAh built-in battery for safety reasons. The battery makes sure that the current recording can be saved on the SD card in case of a current power loss.
Note that it’s not the purpose of the battery to power the dashcam for a longer time, the battery doesn’t have enough capacity. Every dashcam should therefore always be connected to a power source in order to function properly.
The AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has the option to make pictures. The picture mode can be accessed by longer pressing the Menu button and the pictures are stored on the SD card in a separate folder.
This AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the M10 Pro 4K Touch will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
This AZDome M10 Pro 4K Touch has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- 4K (2196p) 24fps
- Night vision
- Mount type
- Adhesive and Magnetic
- LCD screen
- 3.0 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatically (contact)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Micro USB
- 1CH (2CH optional)
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 140˚ (optional)
- Image sensor
- Sony Starvis IMX335
- 8.2*5.7*3.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome M10 Pro 4K front cam
Magnetic mount with 3M sticker
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (3.3m)
Anti stick pads (2x)
Extra 3M sticker
Cable clips (5x)
- Posted by: Peter on 17 December 2019Perfect dashcam! Image is great and Wifi, Parking mode and GPS all work great.
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 19 March 2019Super clear picture t / m 4K possible. Small and compact
- Posted by: John on 18 March 2019Easy installation, clear images both day and night. Price quality is a super product.
- Posted by: Karel on 18 March 2019Very good image quality and easy to install am very pleased
- Posted by: M10 on 17 March 2019Dashcam fine, easy installation, a child can do the laundry! Have also purchased the rear camera is ideal.
- Posted by: Marja on 16 March 2019Superb image. Manual in English. In combination with rear camera, which can also be seen totally awesome on the screen. Thanks goes out the window after some time. This ensures in any case not for distraction. 'M very happy.
- Posted by: Raoul on 16 March 2019Very good and easy to install camera. Very pakkeet bought Rearcam, continuous power supply and SD card, perfect combo altogether! Very satisfied, good will and with the app with it very easy and convenient!
- Posted by: maRRco on 16 March 2019Good exemplary quality, easy to use.
Shame there is continuous recording ever made of blocks of 15 minutes instead of one shot so there are a lot of extra unnecessary operations on to make one shot of it
Too bad there on...Good exemplary quality, easy to use. Shame there is continuous recording ever made of blocks of 15 minutes instead of one shot so there are a lot of extra unnecessary operations on to make one shot of it Too bad there on the package that supports the dashcam 256 Gb while he does not. Reaction Dashcamdeal Best MaRRco, indeed it is just possible √ © √ © n take to long video. The loop recording is a unique feature of a dashcam more you can read about here: https://www.Dashcamdeal.nl/dashcam-blog/knowledge-base/loop-recording/ The mention of 256gb support are known and will be fixed in next badge, thanks for the feedback.
- Posted by: Marco on 15 March 2019I have the M10 taken in conjunction with the rearview camera and landline related parked. It is indeed unfortunate that the power supply must in the camera itself, you would think that hardware or to invent something that woul...I have the M10 taken in conjunction with the rearview camera and landline related parked. It is indeed unfortunate that the power supply must in the camera itself, you would think that hardware or to invent something that would be permanent supply could be connected via the foot. Such loose Gasket is not so pretty. But this is certainly not a deal breaker for me. I noticed that the sound is very tinny, but Rene has let me know that this is well known and that is working on a firmware to correct this. The picture quality is simply very good. Especially when I compare with other dash cams. The delivery of Dashcamdeal was fast and very full. Extra set to degrease well the window, fine!
- Posted by: Dick on 15 March 2019My problem with SD card of 256 GB fine fixed by Rene
- Posted by: Pieter on 15 March 2019Use this dashcam two weeks now and am very pleased with the performance and quality. Icm the continuous power supply operates the parking position without any problems. Only sad thing is that the food in the camera must stabbi...Use this dashcam two weeks now and am very pleased with the performance and quality. Icm the continuous power supply operates the parking position without any problems. Only sad thing is that the food in the camera must stabbing himself to the parking position, but can not seem different. Would have been better if it did not have but does not outweigh all the benefits!
- Posted by: M Drijf on 15 March 2019What a wonderful dashcam! Comes with various accessories such as stickers to make it easy to assemble. The manual is, I will not be modest, √ © √ © one of the most comprehensive manuals I've seen in electronics. Functions are ...What a wonderful dashcam! Comes with various accessories such as stickers to make it easy to assemble. The manual is, I will not be modest, √ © √ © one of the most comprehensive manuals I've seen in electronics. Functions are clearly the English menu too. The recordings are above expectations. All markings are clearly visible even at night. The only 'downside' that I can find is that downloading files via Wifi longer (read: minutes) lasts. That's not surprising since the files are very large. View without downloading continues without delay so not really a problem. No improvement could find so far, even the price I think is very keen for this quality.
- Posted by: Dirksen on 15 March 2019Truly a top camera that is easy to use with nice quality. Only downside I find the suspension, I'm more a fan of a suction cup so I can use the camera in other cars. Furthermore, no account!
- Posted by: Kjeld on 14 March 2019Dashcam really good for this price range. Actually, all the functions of a, C200 + dashcam with also good quality and clear instructions in English. Class!
- Posted by: Twan on 14 March 2019Good device nice design and good image.
- Posted by: Bever on 14 March 2019Very satisfied with my purchase from Dashcamdeal. Had many questions but was good and helped dashcam this is exactly what I was looking for. Good combination of size, quality and features. Easy to install and operate. Big 10!
- Posted by: Ruud on 14 March 2019Camera just received can be no comprehensive review writing. Take it so then tested on vacation. Looks very promising. Very complete with all sorts of extras and user manual in the box. Camera itself really feels solid and the...Camera just received can be no comprehensive review writing. Take it so then tested on vacation. Looks very promising. Very complete with all sorts of extras and user manual in the box. Camera itself really feels solid and the menu is very 'intuitive'. Be curious about the picture quality.
- Posted by: B on 14 March 2019Top camera with picture perfect and convenient to use.
- Posted by: Ricardo on 14 March 2019Did not really find fault with this dashcam. He is quite small but is still easy to operate, the suspension is super convenient, the picture is top and features as well.