AZDome Hardwire kit Micro USB 3-wire
AZDome Hardwire kit Micro USB 3-wire to use the AZDome M10 dashcam in the parking mode. This Hardwire kit is specially designed to power the AZDome M10 Pro dashcam while your car is parked and the ignition is turned off. The hardwire kit comes with two Mini fuse adapters to make installation easy.
This Hardwire kit is a 3-wire kit meaning it should be connected to 3 places in the fuse box. The yellow cable is connected to a continuous fuse (one that always supplies power, even when the ignition is off), the red cable is connected to a switched fuse (one that only supplies power when the ignition is on) and the black cable is connected to the ground of the car. In this case, the hardwire kit will send a signal to the dashcam when the car is turned on and off (trough the red cable) which will in automatically turn the parking mode on and off.
The hardwire kit has a built in low voltage cut off protection making sure the dashcam doesn't drain your car's batty. It will cut the power when the voltage goes below 11.6V/23.2V. The hardwire kit is suitable for both 12V and 24V vehicles.
Length: 3.0m (Plug -> 2.5m -> Converter > 0.5m -> Fuse/Battery).
Plug: Micro USB
Output: 4.7V 2.0A
Cut-off voltage: 11.6V
Includes two Mini fuse holders
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023The hardwire kit is very easy to install. The plant has cost 10 minutes and now I can use the parking brake position and more importantly, the cable is neatly concealed.
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023For less than 20 - you now have the opportunity to use the parking position. Very handy and if you do consider taking a dashcam, then you had better make sure you can use all the possibilities.
- Posted by: Roxann on 7 February 2023Will this also work with the m63 can anyone help
- Posted by: P B. on 13 January 2023Good communication and fast delivery. Simple installation
- Posted by: Erdogan K. on 19 November 2022Fast and friendly.
- Posted by: Loek R. on 12 August 2022I had problems with my Mini 0906 dual camera and these problems could not be solved even with a firmware update. Eventually the dashcam stopped working altogether. Allcam then sent me a replacement mini dashcam. This one works...I had problems with my Mini 0906 dual camera and these problems could not be solved even with a firmware update. Eventually the dashcam stopped working altogether. Allcam then sent me a replacement mini dashcam. This one works perfectly. Bought the AZdome Hardwire kits cable on the advice of Allcam. Now it works as it should. thank you Allcam (Arvin / Rene) for the good service.....Great!
- Posted by: Wil H. on 27 July 2022Even for a layman, this power supply is easy to install. If you have a 12V voltage tester to find out which fuses have continuous voltage and which only when the Motorcycle is switched on, then you are in fact already done. Do...Even for a layman, this power supply is easy to install. If you have a 12V voltage tester to find out which fuses have continuous voltage and which only when the Motorcycle is switched on, then you are in fact already done. Don't forget that you also have to secure the ground wire under a screw that really makes ground and is not screwed into a plastic part somewhere, and that's about it. Just feed the wire to the camera and you're there.
- Posted by: Robert Z. on 5 June 2022Mounting to battery in my car was not easy, so I connected it to my lighter
- Posted by: Ron K. on 29 April 2022Only after delivery does it appear that there is also a set with which things can be made to fit the fuse box in the car.
- Posted by: T. B. on 17 March 2022Highly recommended for securing your car in parking position. Installation is easy and simple, but don't forget to order the accompanying continuous power installation kit!
- Posted by: Herman F. on 27 February 2022Easy, permanent power supply for safety
- Posted by: Ruud Z. on 22 January 2022Will be quite good, however, I have not found a transit option from motorcycle space to interior, so not (yet) installed
- Posted by: Rob N. on 22 November 2021Good website
- Posted by: Paul D. on 16 November 2021Just does what it was made for!
- Posted by: Theo S. on 15 November 2021Good material, but not always clear instructions (about connecting). Also when using . fuse adapters, the method of connection is not really clear.
- Posted by: Bas H. on 12 November 2021Did some work. It is a pity that the USB plug cannot be held in place, but must be plugged directly into the camera.
- Posted by: Richard on 13 January 2020Note: not ideal with AZDome BN03 2K Wifi GPS in combination with a reversing camera, because the angled plug then blocks the input of the 2nd camera. Option is to choose a power supply with a straight connection or to work wit...Note: not ideal with AZDome BN03 2K Wifi GPS in combination with a reversing camera, because the angled plug then blocks the input of the 2nd camera. Option is to choose a power supply with a straight connection or to work with an extension cable / corner connection with female / male micro USB. But certainly an added value with a dash cam with parking mode. In addition, everything can be easily and neatly concealed without having to worry about it afterwards. Pay attention to the type of fuse in your car (size in format). I happened to have two available of equal value and size that they could fit in, 1 of which was powered continuously and 1 was on contact.