AZDome BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS dashcam
The AZDome BN03 is the latest cylindrical dashcam model from AZDome with all the functions you could wish for. Wifi, GPS, Automatic Time Lapse parking mode and Night vision with the Sony Starvis image sensor. Everything is packed in this very stylish dash cam that can be easily mounted behind the rear view mirror in any car.
Sony Starvis Night vision
The AZDome BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS films with very high-quality QuadHD 1440p resolution in 30fps and delivers outstanding performance, especially in the dark. The 3 Megapixel Sony Starvis sensor in this dashcam guarantees crystal clear videos, even at night. The resolution of the dashcam can also be set lower at 1080p 30fps.
The BN03 Wifi GPS is equipped with 2.4 and 5.0 GHz Dual-Band Wifi allowing for all videos to be easily viewed and downloaded on any Android or iOS phone. The WiFi has a range of about 10 meters. The AZDome App is available for iOS (Apple) and Android phones and tablets. The images can be viewed and downloaded via the app so that the SD card no longer has to be removed from the camera.
Automatic Time Lapse parking mode
The BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS has a handy automatic Time Lapse parking mode function to protect the car when it's parked. In this Time Lapse mode, the camera takes a picture every second and later plays it back as a video. Due to the Time Lapse mode the videos do not take up too much space and can therefore be recorded for a very long time without the SD card becoming full. In combination with the Continuous power supply, the parking position switches on automatically when the car's ignition is switched off and normal recording resumes when the car is started.
Note: The AZDome Hardwire kit Micro USB is required to use the automatic parking mode, the parking mode cannot be switched on and off manually.
Optional Sony IMX307 rear cam
This BN03 Wifi GPS can be expanded with the high-quality AZDome BN03 rear cam with IMX307 sensor. This rear camera is mounted on the rear window of the car and records in FullHD 1080p 30fps. The rear camera is connected to the front dashcam with a long cable (6 meters). No additional power supply is required for the camera. The images from both cameras are stored separately on the Micro SD card in the front dashcam.
The BN03 rear camera is not waterproof and should therefore be mounted on the rear window inside the car. However, the AZDome BN03 can also be used with the waterproof AZDome FullHD rear camera.
The AZDome BN03 Wifi GPS has a built-in GPS module. Thanks to this GPS module, the speed can be displayed on screen and, in addition, the coordinates of the places where filming has been recorded. This means that the supplied software can be used later to see exactly where certain recordings were made.
The body of the BN03 Wifi GPS can be rotated 360 degrees and can therefore be aimed at any desired location.
Separate 3M holder
The AZDome BN03 Wifi GPS comes with a 3M holder that is attached to the window with the 3M double-sided sticker. The camera can be taken out of the holder in one sliding movement and can therefore be easily be taken out of the car when you don't want to leave it in while being parked.
H.265 HEVC compression
This AZDome BN03 Wifi GPS saves the super sharp video images on the SD card with the latest H.265 HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding). In short, this means that the dashcam uses less memory than other FullHD dashcams while the quality is better. The files are therefore of the best quality but do not take up too much memory on the MicroSD card.
128 GB support
The AZDome BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS supports MicroSD cards up to 128gb, which can be used to film around 24 hours in FullHD.
140˚ + 140˚ wideview lens
This BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS has a wide-angle lens of 140 degrees at the front. The optional rear camera also has a viewing angle of 140 degrees.
The AZDome BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started and stops filming when the car is turned off.
Thanks to the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you've had an accident. In case of an impact, the current video is safely stored so that it cannot be erased by the automatic Loop recording.
The AZDome BN03 QuadHD Wifi GPS has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. The microphone can be turned off if desired.
Date and time registration
The current time and date are shown in the lower left corner of every video.
Handy Dual USB cigarette power
This AZDome dashcam comes with a handy Dual USB cigarette power. The plug has an extra USB port that can be used to charge other devices such as your mobile phone.
- Video quality
- QuadHD (1440p)
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatically (contact)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 140˚ (optional)
- Image sensor
- Sony Starvis
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome BN03 front cam
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (3.3m)
Cable clips (5x)
- Posted by: Jooris G. on 20 January 2023Bought this together with the power package and don't regret it for a second. Has already helped me twice with an insurance issue :-)
- Posted by: Pascal K. on 10 January 2023can't turn it around so I can mount it on the dashboard because then it films upside down. The app is also worthless every time you have problems connecting.
- Posted by: Berkay S. on 16 December 2022Does what it should do, the app has something to be desired but generally works fine. The USB port broke (broke inwards) but this was more than perfectly resolved by AllCam under warranty.
- Posted by: Gidde T. on 25 September 2022Very nice dashcam, the quality is good and easy to use. Also connects quickly to the optional rear camera (sold separately). Good dashcam for a relatively low price.
- Posted by: Luc M. on 17 September 2022It was a bit of fiddling but eventually got it working fairly easily. Nice compact dash cam.
- Posted by: Herman H. on 16 August 2022Works as expected
- Posted by: Harry B. on 12 June 2022Top camera
- Posted by: Johan F. on 22 November 2021Fast delivery, no Dutch manual.
- Posted by: P. T. on 21 November 2021Nice clear images, good accompanying app! Setup is a piece of cake.
- Posted by: Andreas on 9 August 2020Quality is top notch! Sharp image without stutter. Camera is very small, I could easily hide it behind the mirror. App works well.
- Posted by: Ivo on 8 May 2020Installing it in the car with the Hardwire kit was quite a challenge, but in the meantime we succeeded and cables were nicely concealed. Camera gives beautiful images and is a good investment.
- Posted by: Richard on 13 January 2020Number of weeks in use and connected to the battery with parking mode. Works fine and haven't had any problems yet. Enough options to set via the app or to view images live/back. If I judge price / quality + Image quality suff...Number of weeks in use and connected to the battery with parking mode. Works fine and haven't had any problems yet. Enough options to set via the app or to view images live/back. If I judge price / quality + Image quality sufficient, in the dark the license plates are difficult to read due to reflection of light. + No screen and therefore small to hide nicely behind a mirror. Also easy to slide off the holder for possible storage (legislation in other countries) + 2nd camera for the back can be connected + Cigarette power supply gives extra access to a USB-A connection to connect something else when used. - G-sensor between high and normal is big difference. High: every threshold registers it as a collision, normal: no notification when the car shakes considerably. I now use normally and with 128 gbje I have enough time to find and save a recording if necessary.