AZDome BN03 Hardwire kit Micro USB 3-wire
AZDome BN03 Hardwire kit Micro USB 3-wire to use the AZDome BN03 dashcam in the parking mode. This Hardwire kit is specially designed to power the AZDome BN03 dashcam while your car is parked and the ignition is turned off. The hardwire kit comes with two Mini fuse adapters to make installation easy. This BN03 version of the hardwire kit has a different angle at the USB port to allow for the rear camera cable to be connected simultaneously.
This Hardwire kit is a 3-wire kit meaning it should be connected to 3 places in the fuse box. The yellow cable is connected to a continuous fuse (one that always supplies power, even when the ignition is off), the red cable is connected to a switched fuse (one that only supplies power when the ignition is on) and the black cable is connected to the ground of the car. In this case, the hardwire kit will send a signal to the dashcam when the car is turned on and off (trough the red cable) which will in automatically turn the parking mode on and off.
The hardwire kit has a built in low voltage cut off protection making sure the dashcam doesn't drain your car's batty. It will cut the power when the voltage goes below 11.6V/23.2V. The hardwire kit is suitable for both 12V and 24V vehicles.
Length: 3.0m (Plug -> 2.5m -> Converter > 0.5m -> Fuse/Battery).
Plug: Micro USB
Output: 4.7V 2.0A
Cut-off voltage: 11.6V
Includes two Mini fuse holders
- Posted by: Berkay S. on 16 December 2022Perfect thing, does what it should, easy to pull and connect.
- Posted by: Gert S. on 7 December 2021Still need to install, but find the wires very thin.
- Posted by: Joost on 17 November 2021a simple dashcam that is easy to read!
- Posted by: Joost on 12 November 2020fine !
- Posted by: Patrick on 30 August 2020Unfortunately, the supplied fuse does not fit the modern Ford. After contact, I was shown the right fuse that is simple to connect. Might be useful to indicate before purchase. All fuses look alike but not all fit.
- Posted by: Tom on 23 May 2020Buyer has left no description.
- Posted by: Juan on 2 April 2020Am very satisfied with it