ThiEye Carview 3 32gb 2CH Full Mirror Touch GPS dashcam
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror is a very comprehensive and fully digital rearview mirror that is ideal for securing the car or for use in campers or vans. On the large 10 inch Touchscreen LCD screen, the rear camera is fully displayed to form a digital rearview mirror. The included GPS module also tracks speed and GPS coordinates.
Full Mirror Design
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS is a uniquely designed 2CH dashcam and can be placed over any rearview mirror with the included rubber mounts. With its large 10 inch Touchscreen LCD screen, this forms a high quality digital rearview mirror. The rear camera is fully and very clearly displayed on the large screen and with one 'swipe' on the screen you can switch between the front and rear camera.
With one push on the button the screen can also be turned off or put in 'standby' mode where time and date are displayed. In this way, the Carview 3 GPS functions again as a normal rearview mirror.
Dashcam + parking aid
By its convenient design and rear camera the ThiEye Carview 3 GPS is ideal to use as a parking aid when parking. The rear camera comes with an extra cable that can be connected to the power supply of the reversing light. If the car is put into reverse, this will automatically display the rear camera in large format together with parking aid indicators.
Sony 2CH 2K + 1080p
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror films with very good 2K quality at the front and FullHD at the rear. The Carview 3 is equipped with a high quality Sony IMX335 Starvis sensor so the dashcam also performs well in the dark.
The rear camera is waterproof and connected to the front camera with a long supplied cable of 8 meters and receives power through this cable, so no additional power supply is needed. The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS also comes with a short 0.2 meter cable so the rear camera can be used as a rearview mirror.
GPS module included
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS comes with an external GPS module that tracks the speed and coordinates of the places where it is filmed. This allows the current speed to be displayed on screen and the route taken to be viewed later on the PC using the software. The external GPS module is conveniently concealed by the sticker mounting so that it is hardly noticeable in the car.
Includes 32gb Micro SD
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror supports MicroSD cards up to 128gb, which allows for 24 hours of FullHD filming. It comes standard with a ThiEye 32gb Micro SD card, good for about 6 hours of videos.
170˚ + 170˚ wideview lens
This Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror has a wide-angle lens of 170 degrees in both cameras. This very wide viewing angle ensures that a large area around the car is recorded, even in parking mode.
H.265 HEVC compression
This ThiEye Carview 3 GPS stores the super sharp video images on the SD card with the latest H.265 HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding). In short, this means that the dashcam consumes less memory than other dashcams while the quality is better. The files are therefore of the best quality but do not take up too much memory on the MicroSD card.
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started and stops filming when the car is turned off. So you don't have to look at it when it's hanging in the car.
With the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you have had an accident. On impact, images are automatically stored securely so they are not lost. They can no longer be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
Automatic Time Lapse parking mode
The ThiEye Carview 3 has a convenient automatic Time Lapse parking mode feature to secure the car when parked. In Time Lapse mode, the camera takes a picture every second and later plays it back as a video. This has a distinctive character that makes it appear to be played through. Because of the Time Lapse mode, the videos do not take up too much space and can therefore be recorded for a very long time without the SD card becoming full. In combination with the Continuous Power Supply, the parking mode automatically turns on when the car ignition is turned off and resumes normal recording when the car is started.
Note: To use parking mode, the AZDome Continuous Power Supply Mini USB 3-wire is required, parking mode cannot be activated manually.
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS has a relatively large 500mAh battery. With this battery, it is theoretically possible to use the dashcam without a hardwire kit in parking mode. However, the 500mAh battery can only film for about 5 minutes without power supply. So there is a good chance that you will miss an important event when the battery is no longer properly charged.
Besides the ability to film, the Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror also has the option to take photos in 12 megapixels. Useful for example after an accident to capture the damage.
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS Full Mirror has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. The microphone can also be turned off if desired.
Date and time registration
The current time and date are always displayed on screen so that later it can be shown at what time the relevant recordings were made.
Convenient USB cigarette power supply
The ThiEye Carview 3 GPS dashcam comes with a handy cigarette power supply with extra USB port. The extra USB port can be used for charging other devices such as your cell phone.
- Video quality
- 2K + FullHD 30fps
- Night vision
- External antenna
- Mount type
- Rubber straps
- LCD screen
- 10 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- 500mAh Li-ion
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- Sony Starvis IMX335
- 25.8*7.28*2.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- ThiEYE Carview 3
Rearcamera + 2 cables (8m + 0.2m)
Rubber straps (4x)
USB plug (3m)
32gb Micro SD
USB SD card reader
- Posted by: Marco H. on 10 July 2022drove around for a week with the cables hung provisionally, no problems, the image hung a few times, so disconnected it from the power for a while and was ok again, but from yesterday I removed all cables and hung everything s...drove around for a week with the cables hung provisionally, no problems, the image hung a few times, so disconnected it from the power for a while and was ok again, but from yesterday I removed all cables and hung everything so that it is nicely tucked away, Tested while driving, just went into a shop and it hasn't worked since then, the logo comes on screen and goes out again, and on again, and off again, and so on. If I remove the cables from the rear camera and the GPS module, I do get an image from the front camera, but then it also cuts out and starts up again, and so on. How is that possible?Read moreRead less
- Posted by: Junior T. on 17 June 2022Work hat and quickly installed when it is dark good view of the front and rear camera it attracts more people you see just a little more in your rear view mirror
- Posted by: Ger B. on 21 December 2021Works fine, I am very pleased with it. Easy installation, I only have to have the red wire for the reversing camera done, but that is a bit more difficult to reach with my Kia picanto. Do have a comment, the description of the...Works fine, I am very pleased with it. Easy installation, I only have to have the red wire for the reversing camera done, but that is a bit more difficult to reach with my Kia picanto. Do have a comment, the description of the product online states that the GPS is included, only later did I see that it is not included in the contents of the box. That was a bit disappointing, I did not report it. So later ordered and received. But I am satisfied with the serviceRead moreRead less
- Posted by: Terpstra on 12 August 2021Handy dashcam/mirror combination. Always had a 'standard' dashcam before this, but this actually works much more pleasantly. The first day takes some getting used to, but the view to the rear is a lot better, especially with l...Handy dashcam/mirror combination. Always had a 'standard' dashcam before this, but this actually works much more pleasantly. The first day takes some getting used to, but the view to the rear is a lot better, especially with large cars.Read moreRead less
- Posted by: Niels on 17 January 2021Buyer has left no description.
- Posted by: Johannes on 3 November 2020Buyer has left no description.
- Posted by: Ton on 14 October 2020have been using this mirror/dashcam for about two weeks. You get a lot for your money: Mirror including front cameras, a rear camera and GPS. The installation speaks for itself. The cables are in all cases amply of sufficient ...have been using this mirror/dashcam for about two weeks. You get a lot for your money: Mirror including front cameras, a rear camera and GPS. The installation speaks for itself. The cables are in all cases amply of sufficient length. It is a pity that no self-adhesive cable clips are included. The read camera can be placed both outside the car and inside the car. I taped this to the inside of the rear window and it works fine. The GPS receiver is connected to the mirror cam with a cable. The location of the receiver is important for good reception (speed and position). It is best to determine the position of the GPS when the mirror cam is installed. The mirror cam contains the possibility to show the reception of the satellites. In my case I had placed it behind the mirror first, but that didn't work well. By looking at the reception, I found out that the reception is much better if I mount it in the lower left or right corner of the windshield, or the dashboard near it. The rear-cam has the advantage that it can be turned vertically. This way you can determine the angle where you 'see' the most. This also applies to the front cam, which is incorporated in the mirror and can be extended. It can be rotated vertically and horizontally to determine the correct angle. The display of the mirror is very good and responds very well to touch and swipe, similar to a smartphone. Settings are easy to find, a child can do the laundry. I haven't seen the images on a PC yet, but I cautiously assume that's good. You can also see the images on the mirror itself. During use you can switch the display between split (front and rear), front only and rear only. A small disadvantage is that the mirror always starts up in split. My preference is behind. So that means two swipes before I drive away. You can determine the 'view' by swiping. The mirror only shows a narrow horizontal part of the entire view. By swiping you determine the vertical angle. - The white icon and text shown on the display are sometimes difficult to read against a light background. - In the GPS monitor, "veiw" is misspelled as "veiw". All in all a satisfying purchase where I would like to note that the support, both pre-sales and after-sales from Allcam is excellent. RecommendedRead moreRead less