AZDome M63 Pro True 4K 64gb Wifi GPS dashcam
The AZDome M63 Pro is the latest flagship model from AZDome. This high-quality and fully equipped dashcam has the latest technologies and films with the sharpest Ultra 4K image quality. It comes with a 64GB Micro SD card so you can get started right away. Thanks to the WiFi, all images are easy to view and share and the built-in GPS ensures that the speed and location are continuously tracked. The FullHD rear camera can be connected optionally.
Note: Due to the slimmed mounting on the window, the AZDome M63 is less suitable for use in trucks or other vehicles with a vertical window.
Ultra 4K resolution
The M63 Pro 64gb is equipped with the latest 8.0MP image sensor that guarantees the sharpest Ultra 4K videos. It films with a resolution of 3840p*2160p in 25fps, but it can also record at FullHD 60fps. The HDR technology guarantees perfect image quality in all weather conditions. Photos can also be taken with the dashcam in 18M pixels.
A FullHD rear camera can be connected to the AZDome M63 Pro (note: not included as standard accessory). The rear camera films in 1080p 30fps resolution.
3.0 inch LCD screen
A unique feature of this M63 Pro 64gb is the clear and large 3.0 inch LCD screen. The screen shows what the camera is recording and with one press of the button you can enter the menu or take a picture. The recording can also be started and stopped or the microphone can be switched on or off. The interface of the menu is very user-friendly, making changing settings a piece of cake.
Optional rear camera
The M63 Pro can be expanded with a rear camera which can be mounted on the rear window or bumper. The rear camera is connected to the front camera via a supplied 6 meter cable. The cameras record simultaneously and the images are saved separately on the SD card. The image of the rear camera is shown on the LCD screen via PiP (Picture in Picture) and with the push of a button, the rear camera can also be displayed in large format.
For the rear camera it does not require an additional power connection, it is powered by the cable that connects it to the front camera. It does have an extra power connection that can optionally be connected to the power supply of the reversing light. In that case, the image from the rear camera is displayed large on the LCD screen when the car is put into reverse. In this way, the M63 4K is convenient to use as a parking aid.
The M63 Pro 64gb is equipped with WiFi, which means that all images can be easily viewed via the smartphone. The WiFi has a range of about 3- 10 meters. The AZDome App is available for iOS (Apple) + Android phones and tablets. The images can be viewed and downloaded via the app so that the SD card no longer needs to be removed from the camera.
The M63 Pro 64gb has a built-in GPS module. This GPS module allows the speed to be displayed on screen and, moreover, the coordinates of the locations where filming has taken place. This makes it possible to view exactly where certain recordings were made later with the supplied software. dashcam hangs well and that the recordings do not contain unnecessary vibrations. The holder is mounted on the window with a 3M sticker and the dashcam is clicked into the holder. The lens can be rotated in all directions so that it can always be put in the right position. The camera comes with several self-adhesive 3M stickers and removable static pads. By placing this in front of the holder on the window, you can possibly remove the entire holder from the window without leaving stripes.
Including extra mount
The AZDome M63 Pro comes with two mounts. The additional holder is perfectly suited for use in one additional vehicle. The holders are mounted on the window with a 3M sticker and you can then easily switch the dashcam between the vehicles.
Automatic Time lapse parking mode
The M63 Pro 64gb dashcam features a convenient automatic parking mode. The park mode features three options:
Time lapse only: The camera films continuously with Time lapse, including any rear camera. In this mode, the camera takes a picture every second that can later be played back as an accelerated video. Time lapse is energy saving recording mode which means the dashcam does not consume too much power and data. Therefore, up to 30 times more videos can be stored on the SD card.
Motion only: The camera is in standby mode (is on but not recording). When motion is detected, a normal 1-minute recording is started. This function only works for the front camera.
Off: The camera simply continues filming at the set resolution. Parking mode is not enabled.
The M63 Pro 64gb is equipped with loop recording. This means that the camera will continue to film when the SD card is full. The oldest clips on the SD card are then deleted and automatically overwritten for new images. The length of the fragments can be set to 3, 5 or 10 minutes. The loop recording can also be turned off, in which case the camera will make one long recording. Please note that the camera will stop filming if the SD card is full.
Including 64GB Micro SD card
The AZDome M63 Pro comes standard with a 64GB Micro SD card so you can start recording right away. The AZDome M63 also supports larger Micro SD cards up to 256gb. About 12 hours of 2CH videos in 4K can be stored on the supplied 64GB card.
The HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enables the camera to generate sharp images at very high and very low light intensity. As a result, the camera records razor-sharp images both during the day in bright light and at night when there is little light.
150° (+ 150°) wide-angle lens
This M63 Pro 64gb has a wide-angle lens from 150° at the front and 150° at the rear (optional). As a result, a very large area is observed.
The AZDome M63 Pro 64gb dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started. So you no longer have to worry about it when it is hanging in the car. The condition here is that it is connected with the cigarette power supply to the power supply in the car. If you use the optional hardwire kit, the camera will automatically switch in and out of parking mode.
Due to the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam detects when you had an accident. In the event of an impact, images are automatically stored securely so that they are no longer lost. They can no longer be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
The AZDome M63 Pro 64gb has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. The microphone can be easily switched on and off with one touch on the screen.
The date, time and number plates can be displayed at the bottom of each video so that it can later be shown when and with which vehicle certain recordings were made. This can be of decisive importance when assessing situations and determining who is to blame for the police and/or insurance.
Handy USB cigarette power supply
This AZDome dashcam comes with a handy USB cigarette power supply of 3.5 meters with extra USB port. The other USB port can be used to charge other devices such as your mobile phone.
- Video quality
- True 4K (3840p) 25fps
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 3.0 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- automatic (after turning off the ignition)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 150˚ (optional)
- Image sensor
- 8.0MP CMOS 16:9
- 8.0*9.2*7.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome M63 4K
USB Sigarette power supply (3.5m)
64gb Micro SD card
Cable clips (5 pieces)
Extra adhesive mount
- Posted by: Tom van Oosterhout on 7 February 2023Excellent, both front and rear. Easy assembly. Recommended for those who want to purchase a good cam for a good price.
- Posted by: Ton van der Sanden on 7 February 2023The cameras both front and rear are good.They both make beautiful images where license plates can be clearly seen afterwards.The front camera also has a clear IPS screen.The night images do need some ambient light for recognit...The cameras both front and rear are good.They both make beautiful images where license plates can be clearly seen afterwards.The front camera also has a clear IPS screen.The night images do need some ambient light for recognition.Despite the fixed adhesive mounting, the adjustable lens allows you to properly adjust your image to the road.Mounted in my Ford Focus wagon, it is located to the right of the large console behind the mirror.They have a nice wide viewing angle and the recognizability even in the corners is good.The rear camera is located inside the tailgate with tinted glass and provides a good image.The front camera, once mounted, can be removed from the adhesive holder by sliding it forcefully to the left (viewed from the co-driver's seat).Unfortunately, due to the white text and aluminum colored ring around the lens, it is extra striking behind the windscreen.It is remarkable that it gets very hot, I wonder how long that will last.I have connected the fixed power supply, so that an extra symbol appears in the menu for the Time-lapse recordings.As a result, you have a day and night image from the front and rear during the drive and parked (time-lapses), which is a nice additional proof. Can also serve as a camera surveillance at your home if you can park smartly.Note for the fixed power supply you must have this JYX04 Hardwiring Kit with Adapter Cable – AZDOME Official Stores (azdomes.com)There are power supplies in circulation that have the wrong camera plug that covers the on/off button.By using the fixed power supply, your battery is also protected against too low voltage as a result of the camera being drained. So when standing still for a long time, the time-lapse recording stops when the voltage drops below 11.6V.All in all a great set for a reasonable price.
- Posted by: Rik Versteylen on 7 February 2023Simple dashcam that does what it promises. Namely record images in high resolution.
- Posted by: Petr on 7 February 2023Razor-sharp images and beautiful and handy design!
- Posted by: Marianne Brantenaar on 7 February 2023Beautiful device. Only, as with many of these devices, there are a limited number of buttons. The single buttons are very multifunctional, which can quickly lead to confusion.
- Posted by: R.J.W. Nieuwenbroek on 7 February 2023Perfect dash cam.
- Posted by: Gert on 7 February 2023Works perfectly for me. Images are razor-sharp and the menu is easy to operate. Don't worry about it any further.
- Posted by: chaandini debie on 7 February 2023The website says WiFi range is 10 meters, but when you get the cameras at home, the booklet says 3 meters. The wifi from home does not work
- Posted by: Lg Dekens on 7 February 2023Clear images, just set the correct time zone, a bit difficult, otherwise very satisfied
- Posted by: jo Santy on 7 February 2023camera has a decent image, but the built-in battery only lasts seconds and the micro SD does not work. The 64GB micro SD card only displays 7GB on the PC and cannot be formatted. You will also immediately receive an error mess...camera has a decent image, but the built-in battery only lasts seconds and the micro SD does not work. The 64GB micro SD card only displays 7GB on the PC and cannot be formatted. You will also immediately receive an error message.
- Posted by: Govert Brouwer on 7 February 2023Works fine, easy to install. It gets very hot and I don't know if this is normal. I returned the camera anyway because, despite the excellent image, I have trouble seeing the screen properly. As a result, I almost sat on my pr...Works fine, easy to install. It gets very hot and I don't know if this is normal. I returned the camera anyway because, despite the excellent image, I have trouble seeing the screen properly. As a result, I almost sat on my predecessor twice. This of course applies to all dash cams. Don't be tempted by this not to buy one.
- Posted by: E van Spaendonk on 7 February 2023It is a pity that the hardwire kit could not be ordered with it. Bought this elsewhere. Installation was done in no time due to previous experience with my previous dashcam that left me alone after 6 years. A pity about this c...It is a pity that the hardwire kit could not be ordered with it. Bought this elsewhere. Installation was done in no time due to previous experience with my previous dashcam that left me alone after 6 years. A pity about this camera is that the ring around the lens flashes and there is white text on the camera. All blackened to make it less noticeable. The rear camera ditto. This is in an aluminum colored housing. Initially, the camera did not respond well, or not at all, to the button pen. Updated the software and now it's better. Connecting to WiFi is also not always optimal. Like he's faltering. I can say little more about durability. I've only had it for two weeks.
- Posted by: Berry H. on 6 December 2022Good service, fast delivery, easy to install.