AZDome M550 3CH 4K Wifi GPS 64gb dashcam
This AZDome M550 3CH 4K is a very comprehensive and professional dashcam with three cameras. The front and rear camera keep an eye on the road and the interior camera films driver and occupants. The AZDome M550 is therefore ideally suited for cabs or driving schools. The M550 also records in the sharpest 4K resolution and it is equipped with Wifi and GPS.
Ultra 4K resolution
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb is equipped with the latest 8.0MP image sensor that guarantees the sharpest Ultra 4K videos. It films at a resolution of 3840p*2160p) at 25fps, but you can also let it record at FullHD 60fps. The HDR technology ensures perfect image quality in all weather conditions. Also, the dashcam can take pictures in 18M pixels.
The included rear camera is equipped with a FullHD (1080p) image sensor so that everything that happens behind the car is recorded in the best quality. License plates and people are therefore always recognizable in the image, even in the dark. The interior camera also films in FullHD 1080p resolution. When both cameras are used, the M550 films in QuadHD 1440p + 2x FullHD 1080p.
3.0 inch widescreen LCD screen
Another unique feature of this M550 3CH 4K 64gb is the bright and large 3.0-inch LCD widescreen display. The screen shows what the camera is recording and a single button press can be used to enter the menu or take a picture. Recording can also be started and stopped or the microphone turned on or off. The menu interface is very user-friendly, making changing settings a breeze
Waterproof rear camera
So this M550 3CH 4K 64gb comes standard with FullHD waterproof (IP68) rear camera that can be mounted on the rear window or bumper. The rear camera is connected to the front camera via an included 6-meter cable. The cameras record simultaneously and the images are stored separately on the SD card. The image of the rear camera is displayed on the LCD screen via PiP (Picture in Picture), and with the push of a button, the rear camera can also be displayed large in picture.
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb is equipped with wifi and therefore all images can be easily viewed via smartphone. The Wifi has a range of about 10 meters. The AZDome App is available for iOS (Apple) and Android phones and tablets. Through the app the images can be viewed and downloaded so the SD card no longer needs to be taken out of the camera.
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb has a built-in GPS module. Through this GPS module, the speed can be displayed in the image and, in addition, the coordinates of the places where filming was done are kept. This allows later with the supplied software to see exactly where certain recordings were made.
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb has a sturdy self-adhesive mount that ensures the dashcam stays securely in place and the recordings do not contain unnecessary vibrations. The mount is mounted on the windshield with a 3M sticker and the dashcam is clicked into the mount. The lens is rotatable in all directions so that it can always be adjusted to the correct position. The camera comes with several self-adhesive 3M stickers and removable static pads. By placing these in front of the holder on the windshield, you can remove the entire holder without leaving stripes.
Automatic parking mode
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb dashboard camera features a convenient automatic parking mode. The parking mode features three options:
Time lapse only: The camera continuously films Time lapse in 720p 1fps, including any rear camera and interior camera.
Motion only: The camera is in standby mode (is on but not recording). When motion is detected, a normal 1-minute recording is started. This function only works with the front camera.
Off: The camera continues filming as usual at the set resolution. Parking mode is not enabled.
* The automatic parking mode of the M550 3CH 4K 64gb only works in combination with the optionally available AZDome Continuous Power Supply Mini USB 3-wire and cannot be switched on and off manually. In combination with the continuous power supply, the camera automatically goes into parking mode when the car ignition is turned off and normal recording starts when you start the car again. So ideal to use this M550 3CH 4K 64gb as security for the car.
The M550 3CH 4K 64gb is equipped with loop recording. This means that the camera just keeps filming when the SD card is full. The oldest fragments on the SD card are then deleted and automatically overwritten for new images. The length of the fragments can be set to 3, 5 or 10 minutes. Loop recording can also be turned off, in which case the camera takes one long picture. Note that the camera will stop recording when the SD card is full.
Including 64gb Micro SD card
The AZDome M550 3CH 4K comes standard with a 64gb Micro SD card so you can start recording right away. The AZDome M550 also supports larger Micro SD cards up to 256gb. The included 64gb card can store about 10 hours of 3CH video in 4K.
The HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enables the camera to generate sharp images at both very high and very low light intensities. This allows the camera to capture sharp images both in daylight and at night in low light conditions.
170˚ + 140˚+140˚ wide-angle lens
This M550 3CH 4K 64gb has a wide-angle lens of 170˚ on the front and 140˚ on the back and inside. As a result, a very large area is observed.
The AZDome M550 3CH 4K 64gb dashcam automatically starts filming when the car is started. So you no longer have to look at it while it is hanging in the car. The condition is that it is connected to the power supply in the car with the cigarette power supply. If you use the optional Continuous power supply, the camera will automatically switch on and off from parking mode.
Because of the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you've been in an accident. Upon impact, images are automatically stored securely so they are not lost. They can no longer be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
The AZDome M550 3CH 4K 64gb has a built-in microphone so that sound is also recorded. The microphone can be easily turned on and off with one touch of the screen.
The date, time and license plate number can be displayed at the bottom of each video so that it can later be shown when and with which vehicle certain recordings were made. This can be critical in assessing situations and determining culpability for police and/or insurance.
Convenient USB cigarette power supply
This AZDome dashcam comes with a convenient 3-meter USB cigarette power supply with additional USB port. The other USB port can be used for charging other devices such as your cell phone.
- Video quality
- True 4K + 2x FullHD
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 3.0 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatic (after turning off the ignition)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 140˚ + 140˚
- Image sensor
- 8.0MP CMOS 16:9
- 13.9*3.3*4.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome M550 4K
FullHD rear camera (6m)
FullHD interior camera
64gb Micro SD card
USB Sigarette power supply (3.5m)
Cable clips (5 pieces)
- Posted by: Frank T. on 23 December 2022what a beautiful dash cam. excellent picture. rear cam not yet installed. power through cigarette lighter. current is therefore not constantly present. but very satisfied with image quality and GPS capabilities. top
- Posted by: David V. on 18 October 2022Dashcam now in use for a while and I am very satisfied. I use all three cameras. Looking back via the app is fine, but looking back via the computer is even better. All images can be seen in 1 view in combination with speed an...Dashcam now in use for a while and I am very satisfied. I use all three cameras. Looking back via the app is fine, but looking back via the computer is even better. All images can be seen in 1 view in combination with speed and location. Provides a nice, clear image. Highly recommended!Read moreRead less
- Posted by: Philip V. on 15 September 2022OK
- Posted by: Humberto on 29 July 2022Got it for my taxi center and works well to keep an eye on myself and customers, feels a lot safer!
- Posted by: Jelle on 7 July 2022Very extensive camera and everything is actually included. Use it for my driving school to film both the road and the student. Viewing images later via the tablet is very handy.