AZDome M08 Wifi FullHD dashcam
Sony IMX323 image sensor
This AZDome M08 records in high quality FullHD 1080p 30fps with the Sony IMX 323 image sensor. Video's in light and dark circumstances are all very detailed. The dashcam is also able to recording in 720p 60fps and 30fps.
This AZDome M08 has built-in Wifi, enabling wireless video transferring between the camera and your iOS and Android phone or tablet. The AZDome app is available for free in the Appstore and Google Play store.
Suction and adhesive mount
This AZDome M08 comes with both a suction and adhesive mount for easy installation in any vehicle.
The AZDome M08 has two types of parking mode that have to be manually activated. Note that for these functions to properly work the M08 has to be powered with the Hardwire Kit (see accessories).
Activate the Motion Detection function in the menu and the camera will stay in stand-by mode. When a motion is detected, the M08 will start a recording of 30 seconds and then go in stand-by mode again. Please note that this is a different recording type and is preferably only turned on during parking and turned off when normally driving.
When Parking Mode is activated and the camera is turned off, it will boot up and start a recording when a vibration is detected.
2.45 inch LCD screen
The compact but bright 2.45 inch LCD screen on this AZDome M08 lets you see the current and saved recordings and makes the menu easily accessible. The M08 has an optional screensaver that activates after 3 minutes as to not distract the driver too much.
64gb Micro SD support
This AZDome M08 supports Micro SD cards up to 64gb (not included). 64gb cards stores about 8 to 12 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
The AZDome M08 has a 170˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
AZDome M08 has a small 400mAh built-in battery for safety reasons. The battery makes sure that the current recording can be saved on the SD card in case of a current power loss.
Note that it’s not the purpose of the battery to power the dashcam for a longer time, the battery doesn’t have enough capacity. Every dashcam should therefore always be connected to a power source in order to function properly.
This AZDome M08 is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the AZDome M08 will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the M08 will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this AZDome M08 registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
The AZDome M08 has the option to make pictures. The picture mode can be accessed by longer pressing the Menu button and the pictures are stored on the SD card in a separate folder.
This AZDome M08 has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- FullHD (1080p)
- Night vision
- Very good
- Mount type
- Suction and adhesive
- LCD screen
- 2.45 inch IPS
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 64gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- No rear camera
- Image sensor
- Sony IMX323
- 6.0*4.0*2.5 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome M08
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (3.3m)
Cable clips (5x)
Anti static sticker (2x)
- Posted by: Rudy on 7 February 2023Good camera, very satisfied. Use two, √ © √ © n in my Twingo √ © √ © n in my V60. Both work flawlessly, image quality is good though it could in the dark better. The latter is actually a problem (there have been several) with ...Good camera, very satisfied. Use two, √ © √ © n in my Twingo √ © √ © n in my V60. Both work flawlessly, image quality is good though it could in the dark better. The latter is actually a problem (there have been several) with each dashcam. As the price does not matter much in terms of picture quality now but what made cheaper cameras and no regrets.
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023Very satisfied with the camera. Installing simple operation and also he hardly noticed.
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023Prima budget dashcam with Wifi. Unfortunately no GPS but you also do not really need. Pity the suction cup holder, I will always prefer a container with sticker yet he stays put.