AZDome M01P IPS FullHD dashcam
FullHD 1080p videos
This AZDome M01P records in high quality FullHD 1080p 30fps. The quality of the video’s at low light is also good for a camera in this price range. The resolution can also be set at 720p 30fps.
2.5 inch IPS LCD screen
The AZDome M01P has a big and detailed 2.5 inch IPS LCD screen on which the videos can be seen and the menu can be accessed. The IPS technology allows for very good visibility from almost every angle. The M01P has an optional screensaver that activates after 3 minutes as to not distract the driver too much.
The AZDome M01P has a wide view 150 degrees ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
The AZDome M01P has two types of parking mode that have to be manually activated. Note that for these functions to properly work the M01P has to be powered with the Hardwire Kit (see accessories).
Activate the Motion Detection function in the menu and the camera will stay in stand-by mode. When a motion is detected, the M01P will start a recording of 30 seconds and then go in stand-by mode again. Please note that this is a different recording type and is preferably only turned on during parking and turned off when normally driving.
When Parking Mode is activated and the camera is turned off, it will boot up and start a recording when a vibration is detected.
This M01P is placed on the windscreen with an easy to use suction mount. This mount makes it easy to use the dashcam in more than one vehicle.
32gb Micro SD support
This AZDome M01P supports Micro SD cards up to 32gb (not included). 32gb stores about 4 to 6 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
AZDome M01P has a small 200mAh built-in battery for safety reasons. The battery makes sure that the current recording can be saved on the SD card in case of a current power loss.
Note that it’s not the purpose of the battery to power the dashcam for a longer time, the battery doesn’t have enough capacity. Every dashcam should therefore always be connected to a power source in order to function properly.
This AZDome M01P is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the AZDome M01P will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the M01P will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this AZDome M01P registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
The AZDome M01P has the option to make pictures. The picture mode can be accessed by longer pressing the Menu button and the pictures are stored on the SD card in a separate folder.
This AZDome M01P has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- FullHD (1080p)
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 2.5 inch IPS
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 32gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- No rear camera
- Image sensor
- AR0330 3.0MP
- 7.6*4.0*3.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- AZDome M01P
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (3.3m)
Cable clips (5x)
- Posted by: Marcel on 1 July 2019Great value for money camera with good video's and above average feel.
- Posted by: Joshua on 19 June 2019Had the G1WH before as it was labeled best budget cam, but I think this one is better. It lacks Wifi and GPS but I don't really need it. The quality of the video's is really good and the menu user friendly. Also fast shipping,...Had the G1WH before as it was labeled best budget cam, but I think this one is better. It lacks Wifi and GPS but I don't really need it. The quality of the video's is really good and the menu user friendly. Also fast shipping, thanks!
- Posted by: Dimitri on 29 March 2019Very happy with this dashcam. Top quality and user friendly! I'm going to buy a 2nd. A satisfied customer from Belgium.
- Posted by: Marian on 28 March 2019Super Qalitet .Super price.
- Posted by: AZDome M01P on 28 March 2019Good quality / price ratio. Sharp image, easy to operate and install. satisfied
- Posted by: Jos on 27 March 2019Nice product. It is indeed just try how everything works, but the advantage is that you know it immediately. Absolutely recommended.
Besides, the display can also be out to recordings? (That is what I could not find it ...,...Nice product. It is indeed just try how everything works, but the advantage is that you know it immediately. Absolutely recommended. Besides, the display can also be out to recordings? (That is what I could not find it ..., ¶)
- Posted by: Chris W on 26 March 2019I have it now and month of Cam institution you need and Poppy games with. Sensitivity is too extreme. But all in all very pleased with it. Video quality is perfect, but worth the cost.
- Posted by: Helder beeld on 26 March 2019A beautiful dashcam with a clear picture.
- Posted by: Sergio on 26 March 2019Good camera for little money, easily fits into my truck and good images even at night.
- Posted by: Jeroen s. on 26 March 2019Good quality price ... very good service
- Posted by: Emiel on 25 March 2019The AZdome dashcam does what it promises without frills. Per 5 minutes (adjustable), the cam creates a folder on. This allows you to quickly find a clip.
The image quality is more than sufficient, even in the night.
I ha...The AZdome dashcam does what it promises without frills. Per 5 minutes (adjustable), the cam creates a folder on. This allows you to quickly find a clip. The image quality is more than sufficient, even in the night. I have a good
- Posted by: Rinaldo on 25 March 2019As described above, no Ned. linguistic description. It took me a lot of trouble getting the camera to be set. But if I drive to row is the image after +/- 60 sec off. I can not enter the menu as possible let the picture contin...As described above, no Ned. linguistic description. It took me a lot of trouble getting the camera to be set. But if I drive to row is the image after +/- 60 sec off. I can not enter the menu as possible let the picture continue to run while driving. Do you know a solution for this? I'd like to see what he is filming. Could you send me a Ned. language manual send, or explain how I see images continuously? I do not cave, my English is also lousy I must say! However, a clear picture, mind you, but unfortunately given too briefly. Reaction Dashcamdeal Best Rinaldo, you matter to contact us if you please? The failure is due to a setting that you can change easily.
- Posted by: Harrold T. on 22 March 2019Very happy with this dashcam and service Dashcamdeal. For little money fine dashcam. Too bad that no GPS and Wi-Fi is on, but I knew beforehand.