Viofo CPL filter
CPL filter for Viofo A119, A119s, A119 pro and A129 Duo front and rear. A CPL filter is like polaroid sunglasses for your eyes, it filters harmful radiation and also reduces reflections in the video. The video gets clearer, especially when recording in sunny or very light environments.
Please check the video to see what the effects of using a CPL filter are exactly.
- Posted by: AVe on 22 August 2017This filter works pretty well, many reflections of stuff on the dashboard in the windshield (or a light-colored garment where the sun shines) that you see without this filter with this filter (almost) gone.
Mounting indicat...This filter works pretty well, many reflections of stuff on the dashboard in the windshield (or a light-colored garment where the sun shines) that you see without this filter with this filter (almost) gone. Mounting indicates a problem with a fairly vertical windshield as often mentioned: without GPS unit between the container and the dashcam, the top against the windscreen and the camera can not look forward well. But so far (2x done) there is a file (or Dremel) some of the top to be shaved off so you can see just a click more horizontal. Also note: the top side is that in which the greatest gap is in the holder in which the filter has been pushed in.
- Posted by: AVe on 15 August 2017This CPL takes quite some reflections off the windshield but regardless it filters more than mounted. When you reach the A119 not have GPS I can not sufficiently lens upward tilt, but a dremel here is the solution ;-)
- Posted by: Verbetering nauwelijks merkbaar on 15 August 2017Manufacturer gives no assembly information. Youtube is very informative, but the effect on the image quality after trying all possible angles and positions hardly visible.
- Posted by: Aart on 8 August 2017This conversion lens improves the clarity of the images during the day and at night. This should not be missed on your dashcam. Excellent service is given by Dashcamdeal.
- Posted by: Emmanuel on 5 August 2017Does what it should do
- Posted by: Filter voor reflectie on 3 August 2017This filter must be properly rotated! Check this vlog to check rotation and tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKo6S8S8-S0