Viofo A119 V2 QuadHD dashcam
QuadHD 1440p 30fps videos
This Viofo A119 V2 records super sharp QuadHD videos in 1440p 30fps. It is equipped with a powerful 4.0MP sensor and NTK96660 chip for optimal performance, also at night. The resolution can also be set lower at 1080p 60fps or 30fps and 720p.
The Viofo A119 V2 has two types of parking mode that have to be manually activated. Note that for these functions to properly work the A119 V2 has to be powered with the Hardwire Kit (see accessories).
Activate the Motion Detection function in the menu and the camera will stay in stand-by mode. When a motion is detected, the A119 V2 will start a recording of 30 seconds and then go in stand-by mode again. Please note that this is a different recording type and is preferably only turned on during parking and turned off when normally driving.
When Parking Mode is activated and the camera is turned off, it will boot up and start a recording when a vibration is detected.
2.0 inch LCD screen
The compact but bright 2.0 inch LCD screen on this Viofo A119 V2 lets you see the current and saved recordings and makes the menu easily accessible. The A119 V2 has an optional screensaver that activates after 3 minutes as to not distract the driver too much.
Optional CPL filter
The Viofo A119 V2 has the option to mount a CPL filter (see accessories). A CPL filter is like polaroid sunglasses for your eyes, it filters harmful radiation and also reduces reflections in the video. The video gets clearer, especially when recording in sunny or very light environments.
Optional GPS adhesive mount
This A119 V2 is placed on the windscreen with a firm adhesive mount (without GPS). It can also be ordered with a mount that doubles as the GPS receiver. This clever design allows for a clean installation, great GPS reception and videos with little to no vibration. The mount stays on the windscreen and the dashcam can be slid in and out of it easily.
128gb Micro SD support
This Viofo A119 V2 supports Micro SD cards up to 128gb (not included). 128gb stores about 16 to 24 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
The Viofo A119 V2 has a 160˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
The Viofo A119 V2 has a super capacitor instead of a normal battery. Super capacitors are more durable and reliable than Li-ion batteries. They have a longer lifespan and perform better in very high or low temperatures. Note that capacitors only store power for a very short time, meaning that the camera will immediately turn off when the power it turned off and cannot be used without a power source.
This Viofo A119 V2 has an AV out port that can be used to show the dashcam’s screen on a remote monitor, like a built-in monitor in the dashboard of the car.
This Viofo A119 V2 is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the Viofo A119 V2 will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the A119 V2 will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this Viofo A119 V2 registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
This Viofo A119 V2 has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- QuadHD (1440p)
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 2.0 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- No rear camera
- Image sensor
- OV4689 4.0MP
- 5.0*9.0*3.5 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Viofo A119 V2
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (4m)
Cable clips (5x)
- Posted by: AVe on 17 December 2017I had an A119 and after a couple cheap dash cams to still have scored but the A119 bought another car.
My biggest hesitation was at controlling the menu (the keys were not logical) and reading via USB. I had always pull out...I had an A119 and after a couple cheap dash cams to still have scored but the A119 bought another car. My biggest hesitation was at controlling the menu (the keys were not logical) and reading via USB. I had always pull out the card. But meanwhile, revealed that the latest firmware version had solved these problems. So now I have a dashcam doing well FHD. Later gave a better sharpness, the lens is apparently the limit. But it works well enough, with a large button to capture something in the Read Only dir to look back later. It's not the smallest dashcam but can be hidden well enough with me to the top of the windshield.
- Posted by: Bart on 8 December 2017If you contenu power is on leave, then there g√ © √ © n ochtenddau on where the camera is, so always clear picture.
- Posted by: WillemJona on 6 December 2017Top dash cam. The picture quality is excellent. I dreaded the assembly, but it was much easier than expected, everything worked √ © √ © n times! I have not bought GPS, which I now regret.
- Posted by: Joel on 5 December 2017Excellent dash cam. The picture quality is good and it has a wide field of vision. The installation was easy and the cam was easy to make ready for first use. Enough options for most users.
- Posted by: Max on 5 December 2017Am very satisfied. Good quality, if you pause a video, you can see sharp badges etc. Easy to set up and clear instructions.
- Posted by: Gerard on 5 December 2017Good and fine camera works perfectly and beautiful images day and night, easily attached in the car m.b.v mounting kit and wiring.
Operation and setting very easily, twice moved i.v.m rainwater for the lens, now in the righ...Good and fine camera works perfectly and beautiful images day and night, easily attached in the car m.b.v mounting kit and wiring. Operation and setting very easily, twice moved i.v.m rainwater for the lens, now in the right position, GPS module does what it should do. Very pleased with my purchase and quick delivery.
- Posted by: -ET- on 3 December 2017Good camera, good image quality 1080p / 60fps is more than adequate. Easy to configure and enough stuff (long USB cable, cable clamps) to him nicely to eliminate the car.
- Posted by: Goede camera on 2 December 2017Great camera with excellent images both in daylight and in the dark. Easy to assemble with the mounting, operation very easy, GPS module works fine.
- Posted by: T.Nguyen on 26 November 2017Sharp image, easy to operate. Top service Dashcamdeal!
- Posted by: Harry on 21 November 2017Very good camera for little money!
- Posted by: Goede camera on 10 November 2017Is less conspicuous by mounting compact. Provides stable.
- Posted by: Greg on 3 November 2017I think √ © √ © one of the best price-quality ratio cameras. Super quality, easy installation and excellent fast delivery Dashcamdeal too!
- Posted by: Robbert on 3 November 2017Good camera, good image and convenient operation
- Posted by: Jorn on 3 November 2017Excellent camera with many features. Is easy to install and there is additional mounting material for when you need to move it again.
Image is pretty sharp, the viewing angle is very wide. Even in the dark the picture i...Excellent camera with many features. Is easy to install and there is additional mounting material for when you need to move it again. Image is pretty sharp, the viewing angle is very wide. Even in the dark the picture is good. The GPS module also works well. The camera is clicked on and more, I do not. The video is listed neatly position and velocity. Also handy that you can record your own text image for instance if you have multiple cars with a camera. The cord is more than 3 meters long enough to tidy away to work in the car.