Motocam M2F Wifi 2CH Dual FullHD motorcycle dashcam
2x 1080p 30fps videos
This Motocam M2F Wifi records in 1080p 30fps at the front and rear of your motorcycle. It uses the high quality Sony IMX323 sensor in both cameras, making the videos at night also very detailed and clear.
This Motocam M2F Wifi has built-in Wifi, enabling wireless video transferring between the camera and your iOS and Android phone or tablet. It uses a dedicated app which is available for free in the Appstore and Google Play store. QR codes for download links are included.
IP68 waterproof cameras
M2F Wifi is a motorcycle dashcam, that's why both cameras are IP68 water and dust proof. They are firmly built to prevent the lenses from damages by little stones or other debris.
Stealth and easy installation
This Motocam M2F Wifi comes with all the necessary materials and tools to install both cameras on your motorcycle. Both cameras are really compact and come with a 2.5 meter cable and mounting materials to make installation on any type of motorcycle possible.
The cameras of the Motocam M2F Wifi are connected to the separate module to which hardwire power cable is connected. The separate module is the 'computer' of the M2F Wifi. It processes the videos and also has the LCD screen and MicroSD card slot on it. It can be connected to your computer with the USB cable (included) to watch the videos you shot. Note that the module without case is not waterproof and should be mounted in the buddy seat or other dry location.
Optional waterproof case
With the optional waterproof case for this Motocam M2F Wifi you can place the module on the steering wheel. This way the menu can be accessed more easily and the current recordings can be seen on the LCD screen. The waterproof case comes with a mount for the steering wheel to make installation easy.
3.0 inch IPS LCD screen
The big and bright 3.0 inch LCD screen on this Motocam M2F Wifi lets you see the current and saved recordings and makes the menu easily accessible. IPS means it's visible from almost any angle.
128gb Micro SD support
This Motocam M2F Wifi supports Micro SD cards up to 128gb (not included). 128gb stores about 16 to 24 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
140˚ + 140˚ lens
The Motocam M2F Wifi has a 140˚ + 140˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the motorcycle is visible and captured.
The Motocam M2F Wifi has a super capacitor instead of a normal battery. Super capacitors are more durable and reliable than Li-ion batteries. They have a longer lifespan and perform better in very high or low temperatures. Note that capacitors only store power for a very short time, meaning that the camera will immediately turn off when the power it turned off and cannot be used without a power source.
This Motocam M2F Wifi is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the Motocam M2F Wifi will start recording automatically when the motorcycle is turned on and will stop recording when the motorcycle is turned off.
The built-in G-sensor in this Motocam M2F Wifi registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
This Motocam M2F Wifi has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- 1080p + 1080p
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 3.0 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- Sony IMX323
- 7.0*4.0*2.0 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Motocam M2F Wifi module
2x 1080p cameras
Camera connection cables (2.5m)
Camera mounting materials
Hardwire kit (2.5m)
USB data cable (1m)
- Posted by: David on 7 February 2023installed this M2F 2 weeks ago which was a bit of (fun) work. Once installed it's a perfect dashcam that you don't need to pay attention to anymore. It turns on and off with my ignition and does it's job. Audio quality could b...installed this M2F 2 weeks ago which was a bit of (fun) work. Once installed it's a perfect dashcam that you don't need to pay attention to anymore. It turns on and off with my ignition and does it's job. Audio quality could be better but I'm very satisfied with the videos! Dashcamdeal also was there with answers to all the questions I had, great!
- Posted by: Zeer goede Motocam M2F Wifi on 7 February 2023Motocam M2F Wifi, what a great dashcam, very good picture (above expectations) installation jigs that. Cameras are very compact and well away tw working on motor.In tegenstellng to what others write about slow wifi I have here...Motocam M2F Wifi, what a great dashcam, very good picture (above expectations) installation jigs that. Cameras are very compact and well away tw working on motor.In tegenstellng to what others write about slow wifi I have here no problem with it is quite fast. The transfer of images is very good. I also have the GPS module with it very convenient and nice you can see exactly where you've driven and at what speed. I have already recommended this cam to several fellow motorcyclists. Also very satisfied with the communication with the seller gives clear answers to your questions. In short fine dashcam.
- Posted by: Octavianus on 7 February 2023Have been able to easily assemble the camera,Äôs and DVR unit aangeslotrn engine via USB. Booty Just good image even in the dark of a tunnel. Both front and back. Communication is via wifi, not very fast but it's fine. Mind yo...Have been able to easily assemble the camera,Äôs and DVR unit aangeslotrn engine via USB. Booty Just good image even in the dark of a tunnel. Both front and back. Communication is via wifi, not very fast but it's fine. Mind you, as your hotspot to connect to your TomTom close else do you WiFi your iPhone not. Movies on the teefoonnoverzetten goes fine but with 260MB per three minutes it takes a while. 'M very happy and will buy loose camera,Äôs for my 2nd motor unit and transfer them as I row. Both engines have a hamdschoenvakje USB that makes it easy and DVR it stays nice and dry. :)
- Posted by: Ton on 7 February 2023Very glad I took the screen with M2F For Connecting to Wi-Fi is sometimes difficult. For the rest beautiful images easy to install Small cameras makelijk way to work. So very happy conclusion
- Posted by: Goede prijs kwaliteit on 7 February 2023Good value for money with this cam. Had the GPS rather incorporated seen externally but can in principle also. Installation went well and cameras work perfectly. Recordings via WiFi viewed on your phone and look very goo duit!
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023Since a month mounted the camera on my MT 07 and am very pleased with it. The images are really beautiful. I do not know what is installed so that the sound is amplified by the sound happened in the preview video but I think t...Since a month mounted the camera on my MT 07 and am very pleased with it. The images are really beautiful. I do not know what is installed so that the sound is amplified by the sound happened in the preview video but I think the unit there in a waterproof box.
- Posted by: Leo H. on 24 August 2020Owned the set for 2 days now. Took a while to install but it's there. The sound quality is very bad, but that may still be due to the settings. By the way, I didn't buy it for the sound, but for the image. Actually not worth t...Owned the set for 2 days now. Took a while to install but it's there. The sound quality is very bad, but that may still be due to the settings. By the way, I didn't buy it for the sound, but for the image. Actually not worth the purchase. The image is to cry. Shaky and blotchy. In addition, a completely outdated video format from the last century (MOV). The resolution is good and then the HD definition is achieved, but the quality of the images is equivalent to analog hobby video cameras with a worn-out drive from the 1980s. 1980s that is. If you really want to try such a set, get one from Ali for half or less of the price. The quality can never be worse. Unfortunately I can't add my email address but for questions, ***@***.***
- Posted by: Ruud on 1 June 2020Good quality of both product and image. Easy to remove. Take a large storage card so that the longer journeys are also on it.