Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro FullHD Night vision dashcam
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is a high-quality Mio dashcam that stands out for its excellent video quality. It is equipped with a SONY Starvis CMOS image sensor that guarantees the best image quality. With this sensor, the camera films in 1080p with 60fps and has a viewing angle of 140˚. Besides the good image quality, the MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is also equipped with Wifi, GPS and has a large 2.7 inch LCD screen.
SONY Starvis CMOS sensor
Due to the SONY Starvis CMOS image sensor the image quality of the MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is outstanding. Even in the dark, this camera performs exceptionally well and in addition, the recordings are very smooth because the camera records at 60fps (frames per second).
Optional rear camera
The MiVue 792 Wifi Pro can be expanded with the MiVue A30 rear camera so that it can also record at the rear of the car. The MiVue A30 is available as an optional accessory and films with 1080p in 30fps through the high-quality SONY sensor. The A30 is easily connected to the MiVue 792 with an included Y-cable and the cameras simultaneously record everything and save the images to the SD card.
This MiVue 792 is equipped with built-in Wifi and can therefore be connected to an Apple or Android phone or tablet. Images can be viewed, downloaded and shared wirelessly.
2.7 inch LCD screen
The large 2.7-inch screen on the MiVue 792 Wifi Pro makes it easy to view the recordings and operate the menu.
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is equipped with a built-in GPS module that records coordinates and speed. As a result the current speed is displayed on screen and it is possible to use the MiVue Manager to view the route travelled together with the images.
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is equipped with a convenient Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS). This system consists of three separate options;
- FCWS: Forward Collision Warning System that warns when a vehicle ahead is approached at high speed.
- LDWS: Lane Departure Warning System that warns when a lane change is made unnoticed.
- FA: Fatigue Alert that notifies the driver when it would be better to take a break (due to prolonged driving).
The warnings are made in the form of an audible signal. Both systems can be turned on and off separately. Please note that the use of ADAS on European roads does not always show accurate and reliable results due to the large differences in the infrastructure.
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is equipped with a convenient automatic parking mode to secure the car. If enabled the parking mode is automatically activated when the power is interrupted (and continues on the internal battery for a short period of time) or when the car is stationary for 5 minutes. It can also be turned on manually by pressing the P once when a regular recording is still in progress.
Please note that using parking mode requires a MiVue Smartbox to power the camera when the ignition is turned off and to protect the car battery from being drained.
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro has a built-in G-sensor. This is a sensor that detects vibrations and therefore notices when a collision occurs. in that case, the current recording is stored securely on the SD card so it cannot be erased.
128gb MicroSD support
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro supports MicroSD cards up to 128gb. This is good for about a total of 40 hours of FullHD recordings.
140-degree viewing angle
The Mio MiVue 792 Wifi Pro has a viewing angle of 140˚. A large area around the camera is therefore visible without the image being distorted too much at the sides.
Speed camera warnings
The MiVue 792 Wifi Pro is equipped with the Mio system that warns for speed cameras. The camera has a database containing the last known location of speed cameras, through the GPS the driver is warned if a speed camera is approached.
The database is updated monthly by Mio and can be used for free during the lifetime of the device.
Auto start and stop
The MiVue 792 Wifi Pro automatically starts filming when the car is started and turns off automatically when the ignition is turned off. This requires that the cigarette power supply be connected.
- Video quality
- FullHD (1080) 60fps
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 2.7 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatic (after 5 minutes)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Super capacitor
- 1CH (2CH optiona)
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 140˚ (optioneel)
- Image sensor
- Sony Starvis
- 8.7*5.2*3.1 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Mio Mivue 792 pro
Cigar power cable (4m)
- Posted by: Anne R. on 30 December 2021Clear recordings even in the dark
- Posted by: Michael on 21 October 2020This is really a topper under the brand. Easy to operate and also very easy to connect to the app. Very at peace. And all the way with the "box" for 24hrs recording in parked position.
- Posted by: Patrick on 21 October 2020This dashcam is easy to use and has a super good image, make sure you have an SD with enough memory, and with the app you can easily upload the videos to your phone and watch them back.
- Posted by: Jos on 21 October 2020very good price/quality dash cam with simple installation, just a pity about no wifi at 60f/s setting.
- Posted by: Simon on 21 October 2020Easy to assemble and install. Good image quality. easy to operate.
- Posted by: Arda on 21 October 2020Very easy to install and the image quality is above expectations. Excellent choice.
- Posted by: Dash on 21 October 2020I am beyond expectations satisfied with this dash, easy to operate and a super nice image. Can recommend him to anyone.
- Posted by: Toppie on 21 October 2020Enjoy camera, plug and play. Can recommend it.
- Posted by: Positivo on 21 October 2020a nice cam that is easy to operate
- Posted by: Patrick on 21 October 2020very solid cam, price quality definitely worth the money, would definitely recommend it to friends and family
- Posted by: Pieter on 21 October 2020Bought a good camera for my vacation. Specially chosen for the 60fps option, image quality is also excellent at night. It's a pity that it doesn't have a touchscreen like the other models, but that's not a necessity. René - Al...Bought a good camera for my vacation. Specially chosen for the 60fps option, image quality is also excellent at night. It's a pity that it doesn't have a touchscreen like the other models, but that's not a necessity. René - Allcam: Thank you for your review Pieter. The 792 does indeed not have a Touch screen LCD screen, hopefully this will not cause too many problems during operation.Read moreRead less