Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS FullHD dashcam
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS is a dashcam from Mio's latest product range. With a 2.7 inch Touchscreen display it is a very user friendly camera. It films with 1080p in 30fps and has a viewing angle of 140˚. Due to the SONY IMX 323 image sensor, the image quality is very good even in low light conditions. The MiVue 785 is also equipped with an ADAS system that can warn the driver of dangerous situations. It is expandable with the optional MiVue A30 rear camera.
2.7 inch LCD Touchscreen screen
The large 2.7 inch Touchscreen display on the MiVue 785 Touch GPS makes it easy to view recordings and operate the menu.
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS is equipped with a built-in GPS module that records coordinates and speed. As a result the current speed is displayed on screen and it is possible to use the MiVue Manager to view the route travelled together with the recorded footage.
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS is equipped with a convenient Advanced Driver Assistant System (ADAS). This system consists of three separate options;
- FCWS: Forward Collision Warning System that warns when a vehicle ahead is approached at high speed.
- LDWS: Lane Departure Warning System that warns when a lane change is made unnoticed.
- FA: Fatigue Alert that notifies the driver when it would be better to take a break (due to prolonged driving).
The warnings are made in the form of an audible signal. Both systems can be turned on and off separately. Please note that the use of ADAS on European roads does not always show accurate and reliable results due to the large differences in the infrastructure.
1080p 30fps recording
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS is equipped with the high-quality SONY IMX323 image sensor which allows it to film with very good 1080p resolution at 30fps (frames per second). The image is therefore very smooth and in combination with the F1.8 aperture (the opening of the light), the recordings are still of good quality even in low light.
Optional rear camera
The MiVue 785 Touch GPS can be expanded with the MiVue A30 rear camera so you can also film at the rear of the car. The MiVue A30 is available as an optional accessory and films with 1080p in 30fps due to the high-quality SONY sensor. The A30 is easily connected to the MiVue 785 with an included Y-cable and the cameras simultaneously record everything and save the images to the SD card.
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS is equipped with a convenient automatic parking mode to secure the car. If enabled, the parking mode is automatically activated when the power is interrupted (and continues on the internal battery for a short period of time) or when the car is stationary for 5 minutes. It can also be turned on manually by pressing the P once when a regular recording is still in progress.
Please note that using parking mode requires the MiVue Smartbox to provide power to the camera when the ignition is turned off and to protect the car battery from being drained
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS has a built-in G-sensor. This is a sensor that detects vibrations and therefore notices when a collision occurs. in that case, the current recording is stored securely on the SD card so it cannot be erased.
128gb MicroSD support
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS supports MicroSD cards up to 128gb. This is good for a total of about 40 hours of FullHD recordings.
140-degree viewing angle
The Mio MiVue 785 Touch GPS has a viewing angle of 140˚. A large area around the camera is therefore visible without the image being distorted too much at the sides.
Speed camera alerts
The MiVue 785 Touch GPS is equipped with the Mio system that warns of speed cameras. The camera has a database of the last known location of speed cameras, the GPS warns the driver if a speed camera is approached.
The database is updated monthly by Mio and can be used for free during the lifespan of the device.
- Video quality
- FullHD (1080p) 30fps
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 2.7 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatic (after 5 minutes)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Mini USB
- 1CH (2CH optional)
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- 140 (optional)
- Image sensor
- Sony IMX323
- 8.7*5.2*3.1 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Mio Mivue 785 Touch GPS
Cigar power cable (4 meter)
- Posted by: Christian on 21 October 2020had owned a mio mivue 618 for a year and decided to buy one for our second car as well. It has become the Mio Mivue 785. The touch screen is very handy! Furthermore, there is everything one could wish for on a dashcam. (compac...had owned a mio mivue 618 for a year and decided to buy one for our second car as well. It has become the Mio Mivue 785. The touch screen is very handy! Furthermore, there is everything one could wish for on a dashcam. (compact, handy, clear, easy to use, removable...)Read moreRead less
- Posted by: Ludo on 21 October 2020This compact device does exactly what it is supposed to do. Nice stable image quality!
- Posted by: Thomas on 21 October 2020Good quality of image. The device works very well and does what it is supposed to do.
- Posted by: Wim on 21 October 2020Good product Have owned it for a week now and it works fine. Only had a little trouble working the wire away and putting it to the lighter. Everything else works well. And I also expected this from mio.