Innovv K3 2CH Dual Wifi GPS motorcycle dashcam
Finally it's here, the long-awaited Innovv K3. This successor to the successful K2 is completely renewed and improved in many ways. It still films in razor sharp FullHD quality on the front and back and is equipped with Wifi and a GPS module. In addition, the Innovv K3 now comes standard with a convenient remote control on the handlebar.
FullHD front and rear
The Innovv K3 is equipped with two new Sony IMX image sensors in both the front and rear camera. This makes the image quality a lot better than competing models, especially in the dark.
The external main module (DVR) is placed separately on the bike and connected to the camera with 2 meter (front) and 1.0 meter (rear) long cables. The DVR is powered by the included 5V 2.0A power supply (0.6 meters). Inside the DVR is also the Wifi module incorporated and here is also the MicroSD card placed.
The Innovv K3 comes standard with a convenient remote control. This remote control you place on the handlebar and is connected with a cable to the module. With one push on the button you can save a secure recording and take a picture. This ensures that remarkable situations on the road are no longer automatically overwritten by the loop recording. Hold the button down longer to restore the Innovv K3's factory settings.
With the Innovv K3, both the cameras and the body are IP67 certified. This means that all components can withstand the most extreme conditions. The module and cameras therefore do not need to be mounted in a dry place, you can put them anywhere. However, for the sake of durability, we recommend mounting the module in a dry location.
The external IP67 waterproof GPS receiver continuously tracks location and speed. Through the app can later be viewed which route was taken and at what locations filmed with the dashcam.
The Innovv K3 has built-in Wifi, making viewing the images and changing settings very easy via the phone or tablet. Through the app, numerous settings can be changed such as resolution, loop recording, G-sensor sensitivity, time lapse recording etc. Also, any newly available firmware can be downloaded and installed with the push of a button.
Automatic parking mode
The Innovv K3 is equipped with a convenient automatic park mode. In parking mode, the camera records a 1-minute video when a vibration is detected, such as when someone bumps into the motorcycle. The parking mode on the Innovv K3 can be activated in the App and automatically kicks in when the engine ignition is turned off. Parking mode is only activated when the battery voltage is 12.5V or higher to protect the battery from being drained.
The Innovv K3 supports FAT32 cards up to 256gb, which is good for about 30 hours of FullHD recordings. SD cards of 64gb, 128gb or 256gb must be formatted in the camera before use. This can easily be done via the App.
The Innovv K3 has a built-in microphone so that the sound in and around the motor is also recorded.
120˚ viewing angle lens
The cameras of the Innovv K3 have a diagonal viewing angle of 120˚. When mounting, make sure to keep the Innovv logo at the top so the cameras record straight.
Smart 5V converter
With the smart 5V converter included, the Innovv K3 is always supplied with the correct power and voltage level. It has a built-in 10-second delay to catch peak and off-peak voltages to avoid damaging the DVR.
The Innovv K3 Wifi 2CH dashcam automatically starts filming when the engine is started and stops filming when it is turned off. So you don't have to worry about it anymore after it is attached.
With the built-in G-sensor, the dashcam notices when you have had an unexpected collision. On impact, images are automatically stored securely so they are not lost. They can not be overwritten or deleted via the dashcam.
Date and time recording
The current time and date are always displayed on the screen so that later it can be shown at what time the relevant recordings were made.
- Video quality
- FullHD (1080p)
- Night vision
- External antenna
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 2.4 inch
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- 256 gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- Sony IMX323
- Ambarella A12
- 9.0*6.0*1.6 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- Innovv K3 DVR
Front camera (2.0m)
Rear camera (1.0m)
Mount (+ screws)
5V converter including cable 0.6 meter
- Posted by: Jan C. on 19 July 2022Just installed went perfectly. haven't looked at the image yet. but if it's as good as the k2 it's perfect
- Posted by: Nico S. on 16 May 2022Excellent image quality and solid mounting with the included brackets/holder. Colors are very vivid, too bad you can't adjust this in the app. therefore 4 instead of 5 stars. otherwise very satisfied.
- Posted by: Johan W. on 15 April 2022I have downloaded Dashcam viewer plus to view the images better. That's a pity, but it's a nice program. There is more than enough information on YouTube to install the set,
- Posted by: Robbert H. on 22 December 2021Super product. Very happy with it
- Posted by: Bmw on 10 September 2021What a top dash cam. Was hesitating between the K5 and this K3, but the K5 seems difficult to install due to the large front cam. Image quality is absolutely superb and connecting to the App is going well. With some phones it ...What a top dash cam. Was hesitating between the K5 and this K3, but the K5 seems difficult to install due to the large front cam. Image quality is absolutely superb and connecting to the App is going well. With some phones it sometimes wants to go a little less, you often have to turn off your mobile data or turn on airplane mode.