DDPai Mini 2P Wifi QuadHD dashcam
QuadHD 1440p 30fps videos
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD records super sharp QuadHD videos in 1440p 30fps. It is equipped with a powerful 4.0MP sensor and Hi3516D chip for optimal performance, also at night. The resolution can also be set lower at 1080p 60fps or 30fps and 720p.
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD has built-in Wifi, enabling wireless video transferring between the camera and your iOS and Android phone or tablet. The DDPai app is available for free in the Appstore and Google Play store.
Bluetooth SOS button
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD comes with an adhesive Bluetooth emergency button. One press on this button makes a snapshot and saves 5 seconds prior and after as an emergency recording that cannot be saved.
Automatic Time lapse parking mode
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD has an automatic parking mode that activates after the car has been stationary for 5 minutes. It will start a 1fps Time lapse recording and will turn into normal recording once you start driving again. Note that the automatic parking mode on the Mini 2P QuadHD will only work when the camera is powered with the Hardwire kit (see accessories).
The DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD can be placed in any vehicle and on any surface because the body is completely rotatable. This way the Mini 2P QuadHD can be placed on both the windscreen or the dashboard of your vehicle. The video can also be rotated 180˚ in the app so it's no problem to mount the Mini 2P QuadHD upside down.
This Mini 2P QuadHD is placed on the windscreen with a firm adhesive mount. This clever design allows for a clean installation and videos with little to no vibration. The mount stays on the windscreen and the dashcam can be slid in and out of it easily.
128gb Micro SD support
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD supports Micro SD cards up to 128gb (not included). 128gb stores about 16 to 24 hours of FullHD 1080p 30fps recordings.
The DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD has a 140˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD has a small 240mAh built-in battery for safety reasons. The battery makes sure that the current recording can be saved on the SD card in case of a current power loss.
Note that it’s not the purpose of the battery to power the dashcam for a longer time, the battery doesn’t have enough capacity. Every dashcam should therefore always be connected to a power source in order to function properly.
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the Mini 2P QuadHD will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
This DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- QuadHD (1440p)
- Night vision
- Very good
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatically (stationary)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 128gb
- Memory type
- Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Micro USB
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- No rear camera
- Image sensor
- OV4689 4.0MP
- Hisilicon Hi3516
- 8.7*3.2*3.2 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- DDPai Mini 2P QuadHD
Bluetooth SOS button
Dual USB adapter
USB cable (3.3m)
- Posted by: Friedrich on 7 February 2023Satisfied with the value for money. Small camera with good performance.
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023good product, the price could have been a little lower, and had also been like a English manual
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023This is I think one of the better dash cams at the time. Really top quality, easy to operate and it is also wonderfully in mn Volvo. Also fast delivery and good help from Dashcamdeal.
- Posted by: Richard on 20 January 2020Good dashcam for a reasonable price. The installation with the power supply ordered went fairly smoothly, but you must have the right tools at home. Because I have connected it to a constant power supply, I can also fully use ...Good dashcam for a reasonable price. The installation with the power supply ordered went fairly smoothly, but you must have the right tools at home. Because I have connected it to a constant power supply, I can also fully use the parking position. The image quality of the recordings is very good, even in low light. The app to retrieve the images and the like could be better in my opinion. And it has features that I'm not waiting for. In summary, if you are looking for a quality dashcam for a reasonable price, this is definitely recommended.
- Posted by: Richard on 13 January 2020Dashcam ordered and delivered the next day, so far great. It is a pity that the gift that was spoken of was not included. The Daschcam, power supply, sdcard, and fuse module were neatly packed. Placing went by itself, it only ...Dashcam ordered and delivered the next day, so far great. It is a pity that the gift that was spoken of was not included. The Daschcam, power supply, sdcard, and fuse module were neatly packed. Placing went by itself, it only took a long time to determine the perfect location. But that is more my Opel astra J than the dashcam. connecting was then a piece of cake. suddenly also connected the dashcam to a Hardwire kit so that I can also use the parking position. The app is working as expected, but the extra settings for the duration of the parking position cannot yet be found where it should be according to the manual I found online. in short, a decent dashcam for a reasonable price.