LUKAS LK-7950 WD 2CH 16gb Wifi GPS dashcam
2x FullHD 1080p videos
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD records in high quality FullHD 1080p 30fps + 24fps with the IMX322 sensor at the front and rear. These sensors also perform excellent at night and show a lot of details.
LUKAS FullHD rear camera
LUKAS LK-7950 WD comes with a high quality FullHD rear camera. The camera is connected to the front camera with a 5 meter long cable (11m also available, see accessories) trough which it sends te video data and gets its power. Both cameras record simultaneously and the video files are stored separately on the same SD card.
7 segment display
On the easy to read 7 segment display on this LK-7950 WD is shows the current recording type and other important messages.
4 Recording types
The LUKAS LK-7950 WD can record in four different types:
Regular recording: The regular recordings start when the camera is switched on. The recordings are stored on the SD card in fragments of 5 minutes (adjustable). When the SD card is full, the oldest fragments are automatically deleted from the card to make room for new recordings.
Event recording: When an impact is detected by the built-in G-sensor, the camera switches to Event recording and indicates this with a sound. The 10 seconds before and 20 seconds after the impact are stored on the MicroSD card and cannot be deleted by the camera.
Parking recording: When in parking mode, the camera detects movements and will store a 30-second recording on the regular SD card when a movement occurs.
Emergency recording: A manual emergency recording can be started with one press on the button. These 30-second recordings are safely stored on a separate file on the SD card.
LUKAS automatic parking mode
One of the great parts about this LUKAS LK-7950 WD is the automatic parking mode function. The LUKAS LK-7950 WD comes with a 3-wire hardwire cable included. Connect the yellow cable to a continuous power source, the red cable to a switched power source and the black cable to the ground of the car. Now when you turn off the ignition the dashcam will go into parking mode automatically and will start a normal recording when you start the car again. In Parking mode, the dashcam is on stand-by and will make a 30 seconds video when a movement is detected, 10 seconds prior and 20 seconds after detection.
Note: The yellow and red cable are connected differently from other (Chinese) hardwire cables. Normally the red cable is for the continuous power and the yellow for the switched one, for Korean dashcams like this one it’s the other way around.
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD has built-in Wifi, enabling wireless video transferring between the camera and your iOS and Android phone or tablet with the available LUKAS App. All settings can also be easily changed in the App. The LUKAS app is available for free in the Appstore and Google Play store.
Optional CPL filter
The LUKAS LK-7950 WD comes with a 37mm CPL filter and has the option to mount a CPL filter (see accessories). A CPL filter is like polaroid sunglasses for your eyes, it filters harmful radiation and also reduces reflections in the video. The video gets clearer, especially when recording in sunny or very light environments.
LUKAS GPS viewer
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD has a built-in GPS receiver. The current speed is shown in every video and the coördinates are stored on the SD card. Using the LUKAS viewer for Windows and Mac the videos can be shown together with the locations and G-sensor activity. Also more advanced settings can be changed in the viewer. LUKAS GPS player is available for download on this LUKAS page. Make sure to select the correct model before downloading.
Resists extreme temperatures
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD can resist extreme temperatures between -30˚C and 70˚C. LUKAS puts a lot of effort in designing very high quality dashcams, making it one of the most durable brands on the market.
21 spoken languages
LUKAS LK-7950 WD gives spoken signals and warnings, telling the driver which recording type the camera is in or if any other error occurred. This LK-7950 WD has the option to select 21 different languages including most European languages.
Format free function
With the new LUKAS format free function the SD card in this LK-7950 WD doesn't need to be formatted manually anymore. Where other SD cards need to be formatted every few weeks or months, the LK-7950 WD is totally without hassle.
LK-7950 WD has as security LED on the camera to show others that your car is protected. The LED can be turned off in the menu if you like.
Hardwire kit included
The LUKAS LK-7950 WD comes with a Hardwire cable in de box, a cigarette power cable is optional (see accessories). Note that the parking mode function (see below) will only work with the Hardwire cable installed.
Low voltage cut-off prevention
In combination with the Hardwire kit, the LUKAS LK-7950 WD has a low voltage cut-off prevention to make sure the camera doesn't drain your car's battery when it's parked. The voltage can be set at 11.8V, 12.0V and 12.4V.
This LK-7950 WD is placed on the windscreen with a firm adhesive mount that doubles as the GPS receiver. This clever design allows for a clean installation, great GPS reception and videos with little to no vibration. The mount stays on the windscreen and the dashcam can be slid in and out of it easily. Extra mounts are available if you want to use the camera in more than one vehicle (see accessories).
512gb total support
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD supports a total of 512gb memory. It uses a regular SD card (16gb included, max 256gb) for Normal and Parking mode videos and a Micro SD (8gb included, max 256gb) for Event recordings. In total this amounts to about 100 hours of FullHD data.
135˚ + 130˚ lens
The LUKAS LK-7950 WD has a 135˚ + 130˚ wide view ‘fish-eye’ lens to make sure a big area around the car is visible and captured.
The LUKAS LK-7950 WD has a super capacitor instead of a normal battery. Super capacitors are more durable and reliable than Li-ion batteries. They have a longer lifespan and perform better in very high or low temperatures. Note that capacitors only store power for a very short time, meaning that the camera will immediately turn off when the power it turned off and cannot be used without a power source.
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD is equipped with loop recording so the dashcam will keep recording even when the SD card is full. Videos are stored in short files of 3, 5 or 10 minutes, when the SD card is full the oldest file will be automatically deleted so there is space for a new file. This way you are sure the last period of time is stored on the SD card, the length of this period depending on the size of the SD card.
When powered by the cigarette power plug, the LUKAS LK-7950 WD will start recording automatically when the car is turned on and will stop recording when the car is turned off. Note that this function will only work in cars that provide power trough the cigarette port when the ignition is on. When power is also provided when the ignition is off, the LK-7950 WD will stay on and has to be turned on and off manually.
The built-in G-sensor in this LUKAS LK-7950 WD registers when you have an accident and in that case saves the current file in a special emergency folder on the SD card. Files in this folder cannot be erased by the loop recording.
This LUKAS LK-7950 WD has a built-in microphone. The microphone can be muted in the menu.
Date and time registration
The current time and date of the recordings are visible in the lower corner of the videos. This setting can also be turned off in the menu.
- Video quality
- FullHD + FullHD
- Night vision
- Mount type
- LCD screen
- 7 segment
- Touch screen
- Parking mode (Motion detection)
- Parking mode (Time lapse)
- Parking mode activation
- Automatically (contact)
- Cloud trough Wifi hotspot
- Cloud trough Sim card
- HDMI/AV out
- CPL filter option
- Loop recording
- Memory capacity
- Max 512gb
- Memory type
- SD + Micro SD
- Mini USB
- Power supply
- Super capacitor
- Front lens angle
- Rear lens angle
- Image sensor
- SONY IMX322
- 10.9*9.9*3.9 cm
- 2 years
- What's included?
- LUKAS LK-7950 WD front
FullHD rear camera
Connection cable (5m)
37mm UV filter
3-wire Hardwire cable (4m)
3M sticker (2x)
LUKAS 16gb SD MLC
LUKAS 8gb Micro SD MLC
- Posted by: Lars on 7 February 2023This dashcam has many options and is easy and simple to operate. In the beginning, had a few problems with its app but dissolved. The images are generally better than I expected.
- Posted by: Koen on 7 February 2023'M very happy with this camera very beautiful image in the dark. And a good and fast delivery of Dashcamdeal.
- Posted by: Pascal on 7 February 2023After reading many reviews, I really wanted to buy a Vico Marcus 5 dual cam. In order to Dashcamdeal which, however, was no longer in stock. On a pass from Dashcamdeal (Ren√ © Boer), I then switched to a Lukas 7950. I've had n...After reading many reviews, I really wanted to buy a Vico Marcus 5 dual cam. In order to Dashcamdeal which, however, was no longer in stock. On a pass from Dashcamdeal (Ren√ © Boer), I then switched to a Lukas 7950. I've had no regrets about! The Luke 7950 is a very good dual dash cam, which (almost) all surfaces fulfills my wishes: installed very easily and quickly, the quality is superb and he is - despite the many possible settings - very user-friendly. Although Vico Mark 5 has a screen, the 7950 Lukas has not, but on closer inspection bother me at all. The only downside I experienced is that the SD card for some reason can not read my iMac. But I found a workaround. Finally I would like to advocate for superior service Dashcamdeal (and Ren√ © in particular). With all my (mail) I could always contact him (also at night ...). Top! Thanks.
- Posted by: Hoentje on 7 February 2023Very satisfied with service and super fast delivery and customer :)
- Posted by: Matts on 7 February 2023Very decent camera! Regrettable that solve the included clips of the producer very easy if you have it installed in the vehicle, but may be in the car also. It is a very robust device and works properly.
- Posted by: HVK45 on 7 February 2023Camera!
- Posted by: Duboir on 7 February 2023Very satisfied with my LK-7950! Use it for security and have already √ © √ © n offender managed to grab this! Usage is as figuring, settings must be set via the computer. But are countless opportunities so you can adjust it ex...Very satisfied with my LK-7950! Use it for security and have already √ © √ © n offender managed to grab this! Usage is as figuring, settings must be set via the computer. But are countless opportunities so you can adjust it exactly to your needs and eventually works easier than to sit on a screen fiddling. Then the SD card into the camera and just do everything taken over, perfect!
- Posted by: Super helder beeld on 7 February 2023Very good camera with an excellent price / quality ratio. Wifi works well, much better than my previous Wifi dashcam of, C129, - where I could reach. Pictures really super quality, all badges easily visible. The best advantage...Very good camera with an excellent price / quality ratio. Wifi works well, much better than my previous Wifi dashcam of, C129, - where I could reach. Pictures really super quality, all badges easily visible. The best advantage is the picture quality at night, this is much better than many other cameras that I've filmed. Super!
- Posted by: Serge on 11 September 2018This LUKAS cameras dashcam my best so far (out of 5 previous models). Really topbeeld, convenient WiFi feature (works well with my iPhone). Images can be viewed simply by Wifi and changing settings is not a problem. I use it t...This LUKAS cameras dashcam my best so far (out of 5 previous models). Really topbeeld, convenient WiFi feature (works well with my iPhone). Images can be viewed simply by Wifi and changing settings is not a problem. I use it to my car guard at night and faces are fine to recognize dark. Only downside is that there is no LCD screen sits on the dashcam, so therefore wait for the LK-9750 with wifi :)